Azealia Banks says Britney Spears paved the way, is the pinnacle of what it means to be a pop star

On 3/18/2020 at 2:16 AM, Lorenzo said:

Azealia commented under Britney’s latest Instagram post. We stan a stan.

ETXjmNYXQAI7SVh.jpg
ETXjmNIWkAAPHBW.jpg

azealia-banks-britney.jpg

It’s great that she supports her but all the people SHE DOES NOT support still makes me not like her. Not a fan of her hate and ignorance… glad she said something about Britney though. 

She's so right and straight forward, I liked how she expressed herself while representing what the B-ARMY feels and says all the time. Azealia is really talented, is sad that she's so problematic (and I find it ironic how she talked about Britney never using her platform to trash-talk about others but she did that almost EVERYTIME she could lol). Hope she can use Britney example to be a better person, Azelia definitely needs to pass that phase already, I know she can do so much better!