Azealia Banks says Britney Spears paved the way, is the pinnacle of what it means to be a pop star

Did she lie? No.
Well except with that Spice Girls comment: their pinnacle was in 1996-1997, and Britney came to slay in 1998.

However, and aside from how talented or how right in her views she might be, this is one of the most untrustworthy people in the planet. I mean, Azealia might be praising Britney today, but we don't know what she'll say about her tomorrow. So I'd enjoy her words now, but take them with caution.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Did she lie? No.
Well except with that Spice Girls comment: their pinnacle was in 1996-1997, and Britney came to slay in 1998.

However, and aside from how talented or how right in her views she might be, this is one of the most untrustworthy people on the planet. I mean, Azealia might be praising Britney today, but we don't know what she'll say about her tomorrow. So I'd enjoy her words now, but take them with caution.

Nah she likes Britney has given her so much praise before 

• Like 3
17 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Did she lie? No.

However, and aside from how talented or how right in her views she might be, this is one of the most untrustworthy people on the planet. I mean, Azealia might be praising Britney today, but we don't know what she'll say about her tomorrow. So I'd enjoy her words now, but take them with caution.

I think she means the Spice Girls of today. Not the OG Spice Girls. 

• 1 year later...

I have to say that she couldn't have worded it better. To me out of everyone in the industry her comments really are genuine and heartfelt. Also to mention she's like the only female rapper in the game besides Iggy Azalea and Missy Elliott who has actually said something to support our Queen. All the female rappers have praised Britney before but are quiet now (Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Sweetie, Lil Kim) 🤔🤔🤔 

Anyways, she really stated facts. People these days seem to forget how impactful Britney is in this industry. Nobody can mimic her staying star power. 

• Like 1