Has Britney ever posted comments or replied to comments on instagram?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not weird. A true fan would know that Britney is/was a cool chic but she's not, like, tech savvy or social media savvy even. Like what @puppylo16 said, she is old fashioned. You can't use older celebrities like Cher and Mariah to make a point about older popstars knowing how to use social media because Mariah and Cher are actually way cooler than the new Britney we know now.

Not only that but as fans, we know Britney isn't into these things. Social media and stuff, these are not essentials to her lifestyle like Ariana for the newer and Mariah for the older generations. Britney just reads books and works out and does yoga and eats and makes work beep tacos and goes to the recording studio (or not) and gets dragged on a white cloth. Social media is not a thing for her. I have a cousin who is the same age as her and she doesn't have Instagram. She only has Facebook and she rarely even logs in, like I don't even know if she remembers she has one. There are just some people who aren't into social media. Celebrity or irrelevant. If it was peak Britney, sure. But this is conservative mommy Britney. She is a different Britney. My least fave version tbh.

And she's scared of us. She's scared of criticism in general. She has anxiety. I mean, just look at her meet and greets. You think she should respond to her fans on social media when she can't even stand close to them without making that awkward 😬 face.

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's not weird.

Well i didn't mean it in a bad way, i just thought people would see her as less awkward/distant if she communicated in a more open way, just to maintain the illusion that she has a relationship with the public, i mean it wouldn't hurt her image, because sometimes she gives me Marina Joyce vibes

I don’t remember but I have a vague memory of someone dragging her on insta during pretty girls era and she actually dmed the fan to say she was sick? Idk if I’m just imagining that but I remember that

update: did-britney-spears-just-shut-down-a-fan-

honestly I wish she would do that to some of the people in the comments rn...

10 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Well i didn't mean it in a bad way, i just thought people would see her as less awkward/distant if she communicated in a more open way, just to maintain the illusion that she has a relationship with the public, i mean it wouldn't hurt her image, because sometimes she gives me Marina Joyce vibes

But that would even be more suspicious if they did that. Also, its hard to actually make a conversation with fans by replying to them because that can be a cause for a lot of problems for her team. Social media managers are there to only post and create captions or the captions will come from the celebrity. But they are discouraged from actually engaging with fans. It is frowned upon and can be a problem for them in the future. Less engaging, less mistakes. Hehe.

EDIT: Often times when there are things that the celebrity must see, it is brought to their attention. They can decide to either address it or not. Her Iggy shade. She might not even be the one who posted that but I'm sure it was her idea to throw that shade.

She has reposted quite a picture or two edited by her fans on Instagram, I think from pages like @omgodtney, @strongersantacruz and @britneyspearsfansargentina or something like that but that's the end of it. :gagasmile:

Being a Britney fan on Instagram isn't worth it if you're desperate to be noticed by her.

Ariana and Katy interact with the fans most on Instagram I think, they even follow quite some fan accounts. Taylor is very active on Tumblr. Miley follows almost every fan accounts and she has over 100M followes too. Rihanna comments and likes a lot.

:katyfrog:

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It's not weird. A true fan would know that Britney is/was a cool chic but she's not, like, tech savvy or social media savvy even. Like what @puppylo16 said, she is old fashioned. You can't use older celebrities like Cher and Mariah to make a point about older popstars knowing how to use social media because Mariah and Cher are actually way cooler than the new Britney we know now.

Not only that but as fans, we know Britney isn't into these things. Social media and stuff, these are not essentials to her lifestyle like Ariana for the newer and Mariah for the older generations. Britney just reads books and works out and does yoga and eats and makes work beep tacos and goes to the recording studio (or not) and gets dragged on a white cloth. Social media is not a thing for her. I have a cousin who is the same age as her and she doesn't have Instagram. She only has Facebook and she rarely even logs in, like I don't even know if she remembers she has one. There are just some people who aren't into social media. Celebrity or irrelevant. If it was peak Britney, sure. But this is conservative mommy Britney. She is a different Britney. My least fave version tbh.

And she's scared of us. She's scared of criticism in general. She has anxiety. I mean, just look at her meet and greets. You think she should respond to her fans on social media when she can't even stand close to them without making that awkward 😬 face.

Omg, I'm 31 and I deleted my FB and Instagram accounts. "I used to be a pretty cool chick, I'm not really thay way anymore" applies to me as well. I'm getting too old for this ****. :haha:

15 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

Omg, I'm 31 and I deleted my FB and Instagram accounts. "I used to be a pretty cool chick, I'm not really thay way anymore" applies to me as well. I'm getting too old for this ****. :haha:

Yes very that. It applies to me as well. :mhm: and i know you're 31. You're the same age as me and Jordan. And I assume that on everyone on this forum that has an '88' on their username. :haha:

11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yes very that. It applies to me as well. :mhm: and i know you're 31. You're the same age as me and Jordan. And I assume that on everyone in this forum that has an '88' on their username. :haha:

:embarrassney:

Seriously tho, even if Britney has access to her Instagram account, I don't think she reads the comments. They're really harsh and negative. :mhm:

Edit: I just saw the thread about her post on mean comments. :haha:

10 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

:embarrassney:

Seriously tho, even if Britney has access to her Instagram account, I don't think she reads the comments. They're really harsh and negative. :mhm:

It'll break her heart if she sees just one negative comment. I just know it. :crying3:

if she will read too much of that negative comments and will start to address it is gonna be just another story about how unstable her mentality is. some of the celebrities do read and respond but not often bc 1) they don't have too much time for it 2) their mental health will get worse of the all the traumatic experience they can have reading some of the comments. not even mentioning some ppl still write death threats and stuff. so it's absolutely ok of her reading it once in a while. just like when she was married to Kevin he said she read those garbage magazines checking stuff they wrote about her. but she was saying she wasn't reading it. i doubt Kevin would've lie about it. and of course it hurts but i don't think Britney would ever write about it and look vulnerable i just don't see it. i mean she might change through the years but part of me still believes she is one tough cookie. so she won't address those kind of stuff. but then we had the video of her saying paps were making her bigger-and she is skinny as a needle. so idk. Britneys world today is really difficult to understand-one day it's her grandmas bathsuite next day it's her white swimsuit she never had...ughh i don't know why r they doing all this messing up our heads. what r they trying to do. to justify cship bc she is too vulnerable and doesn't remembers swimsuits she got that is just nonsence

Archived