Turns out Amanda Bynes is not pregnant

3 hours ago, rik said:

i know you're joking, but  can't help but feel bad for her in this entire situation. something very clearly is wrong here and i really empathize with her. If she is truly pregnant, I wish her a safe pregnancy with a healthy and happy baby. 

I agree. Even if she doesn't have the best mental health at the moment, no one should be able to stop her from living her life. If something happens where she is deemed negligent to her baby's needs, that's a different story but she should be allowed to decide whether or not she conceives a child.

I have to joke to keep my sanity but yes I used to love Amanda Bynes and she was a big part of my childhood so I wish her the best too :sobbing:

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block