Turns out Amanda Bynes is not pregnant

• Leader

Back in March, Amanda Bynes announced that she was expecting, but according to her lawyer it's not true. 

Bynes is currently in a conservatorship, so she is not legally permitted to make major life-changing decisions such as getting married, hiring a doctor or lawyer etc. 

She actually reportedly tried to get married to her new boyfriend but her parents, who act as Amanda's conservators, refused to sign off on it.

If she lied about being pregnant... that's yikes.

Thoughts?

amanda-bynes-pregnant.jpg

I’m guessing she went off her meds to get pregnant or because she was. That explains her appearance and some of her actions. 

this is going to be very interesting. Can they legally make her give her baby up? She has no say in her medical decisions... 

• Like 4

i hope she is gonna have healthy child and in that circumstances they won't make her do any bad decisions about terminating pregnancy or taking her baby away. that cship is really complex matter. i guess this is why Britney never had 3 child even if always said she would love to.

• Like 3
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

Well her baby daddy is coming into some money now :demi:

Congrats Amanda! You'll finally get your ******* ******** in a couple of months!

Hmm IDK. I don't think she has that much money. Didn't she record a video recently asking a judge to reconsider a ruling because she doesn't want to pay for the expensive rehab/treatment?

1 hour ago, LELE said:

Her parents can terminate the pregnancy ?or get the full custody of their grandson?.....i hope not

Her parents, doctors and nurses cannot legally, physically force her to have an ********. Besides, forcing a woman to abort (not pro-life, not pro-choice) is a sure way to worsen her mental health...

As for custody of her child, I'm not sure. I just hope she'll be a good mother with a solid support system.

• Like 5

her lawyer made statement. idk if that means she is not pregnant

Any reports that Amanda is suffering from **** or alcohol addiction issues are completely false,” he told People in a statement. “We ask for privacy during this time, and for any speculation about her personal life from the public and the media to cease so Amanda can focus on getting better.”

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block