Jamie Lynn posted a story on Instagram with 'godly' Pastor Rob

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is so trash omg... Actually, the whole Spears family is trash when I think about it. They're extremely lucky Britney has been so successful. They'd be NOTHING without her. Ironically, she is the one in a conservatorship when it should be everyone in that family but her... Jamie Lynn praising Lou ******* Taylor of all people is so infuriating. I feel sorry for her kids.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie Lynn is homophobic and teaches her kids that homosexuality is wrong as well. To my knowledge, she's never been an open ally to the LGBTQ+ community. Our beliefs are personal and I get that, but to me human to human, we should all have respect for each other. The thing about being anti gay, is that there is hate behind those beliefs. 

@Born2Die, Britney was once called homophobic (by a Quebec tabloid) just because she said she loves Evangelical preacher Max Lucado. Since Lucado is against same-**x marriage, they assumed Britney is too and wrote "Homophobie" ("Homophobia" in French) on the cover...

Did they do any research, they would have known Britney was in favour of same-**x marriage, had attended a Pride event, etc.

Lou Taylor insists she is not homophobic at all. The problem is her association w/ that church. Jamie Lynn praising Taylor does not mean she's homophobic (there's absolutely no evidence of that), but I understand the concern. (And it's not just Taylor—Jamie Spears, the dad, is the one that insists the c-ship stay in place.)

These people scare me, I am very afraid of their ignorance and their evil ambitions ...

The Jamie Lynn thing is surreal, it's so ignorant that I feel so sorry for her.

By the way for mothers who are exemplary but they are not, stay at home with your children and leave softball games for a while.

This is so... like I still can't believe it. It feels so surreal. :idkney:

Her sister is a gay icon. Literally the gay icon of her generation, before Xtina and before Beyonce. It's 2020 and for someone who works in the industry, she should already be more open to the gay community. Like, i - :embarrassney:

16 minutes ago, Dirk said:

they are like training her daughter to be a professional athlete like stage moms but in sports?

why dont lou and her man go care about their own family, they seem so creep infiltrated on the spears family, just like that pastor on biebers life.too much involvement imo. i guess they good to find the weak to infiltrate. 

Yes, the example he has set fits perfectly just that Lou and her husband are much worse and dangerous than the pastor in Bieber's life.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, marioh said:

She is so trash omg... Actually, the whole Spears family is trash when I think about it. They're extremely lucky Britney has been so successful. They'd be NOTHING without her. Ironically, she is the one in a conservatorship when it should be everyone in that family but her... Jamie Lynn praising Lou ******* Taylor of all people is so infuriating. I feel sorry for her kids.

Her family are so naive and gullible, she is too but it seems she has more common sense than them.

JL will happily sing praise about Lou who has not been able to do anything for her career in over ten years.  I do not understand how praising someone who tried to make you go to mercy ministries is normal. Deluded yes.

its been said here before JL seems to be the opposite of modest/humble. Shes completely oblivious to those who bought and travelled for her music, ignoring them.

10 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Seems like it. White southern moms tend to go crazy over their kids’ sports.

I don't know about white southern but yeah I mean, just look at how Lynne was such a force in supporting Britney during her childhood. Driving her everyday and taking her to every dance class, gymnastics class, talent competitions, town shows and whatever.

Archived