Vanessa Hudgens on Coronavirus: “Yeah people are gonna die...which is terrible..but inevitable?”

Jordan Miller

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, Brat2017 said:

Check Pigrez Hilton insta 

Now he’s on tik tok and all the gen z generation now knows and hates him cause he started to make controversial comments on what charli  damalio Can and can’t wear and that her dancing in a bathing suit is her “selling herself” or something like that

hes always cancelled :gagasmile:

I mean, obviously we’re all going to die. But that doesn’t mean we all want to go out and contract every virus and illness just because death is inevitable. And why speed up the process if you don’t have to? Like, you’re cool with the elderly in your family dying today just because they are going to die eventually? “Screw you grandma, you were gonna die in 2025 anyway!” Lmao wtf. I can’t believe people are actually defending what she said. 

22 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I couldn't be further from someone with an SJW mentality. I have a long history of edgy, political posts that I'm not very proud of. :inbed: Neither am I cancelling her, nor am I saying that she shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion. If I saw this somewhere other than Exhale, I wouldn't even bat an eye. :tiffdrink: I was just pointing out that it's silly of her to say that her words are being taken out of context, when in that very moment, as she was saying those words, she clearly knew that what she was saying was at the very least questionable. "Maybe I shouldn't be doing this right now". The good sis knew damn well. :katyfrog:

I agree with that, sorry i was kinda in a grumpy mood when i made that post 

On 3/17/2020 at 10:27 PM, Roxxy said:

I'm not mad at the things she said. I just find it problematic. There are opinions you just 👏🏻 don't 👏🏻 say 👏🏻 in 👏🏻 public 👏🏻. That was more my concern. Like, girl don't say that outloud you're on Instagram live. If i was there beside her I would've given her a nudge to prevent her from getting into trouble.

cat pokemon GIF

by this way, her true colours are revealed

Archived