Harry Styles strips down to his underwear in new photoshoot for Beauty Papers

• Leader

I love Harry Styles. He doesn't care how the public perceives him. I feel like a lot of times, male pop stars tend to come off ultra masculine because they think it'll help in the numbers.

Harry's album and tour sales were out of this world recently. And he's just being himself. 

Check out his new photoshoot for Beauty Papers mag. It's a gender bender delight. Plus the new underwear photos :demi:

Thoughts?

ETvDnzTXQAId097.jpg

ETvEIkCWkAA_rVr.jpg

ETvEJJRWAAA2_1P.jpg

ETu-1vKXkAM5KyW.jpg

ETvGqexUcAAoiEN.jpg

ETu89liWoAAeTAn.jpg

ETvXwbnXkAA6Xti.jpg

ETvXwbnWAAAqtaH.jpg

ETu-lSuWsAIV99n.jpg

ETvEIkCWkAA_rVr.jpg

ETvEK5iWkAEgrIV.jpg

ETTnJ6WX0AMKjPv?format=jpg&name=large

ETTpkYZU0AAARx0?format=jpg&name=large

ETTnJ4AXgAEVqI2?format=jpg&name=large

ETTpkeNU8AAFbdj?format=jpg&name=large

ETTpkecUcAEVkxX?format=jpg&name=large

harry-styles-underwear.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

No, he's not "being himself", he's actively trying to "bend" gender roles. If he were a girl, he would be wearing typical boy clothes. He's on a quest to show the opposite of what would be expected of him, and that tires me a bit because I'd prefer everything more relaxed and not so calculated. And he's definitely doing everything to please his core fan base, which is obviously LGBTQ. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm just pointing out that what he's doing is as calculated and marketed as a "regular" photoshoot would be, just more "in your face" in this case, because most people don't dress like this, except if you were a club kid, and even in that case you wouldn't or shouldn't or it would be stupid to go to the mall like that. Let's all at least admit that he's not "being himself" nor simply chill about wearing pants or fishnets. Like, what is he trying to say? Does he actually dress like that in his everyday life? No? Then why is he doing it? Just to push some buttons and then go back to t-shirts and jeans? I don't get it.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block