Britney's FIRST INSTAGRAM PICTURE

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I think earlier pictures have been deleted. I could’ve sworn she joined earlier and she posted a picture from an airplane window. This was back when Instagram was super early and iPhone-only. 

Hmm maybe. But I only ever remember first being on Instagram around the time FFT was happening?

7 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

She started to use her account and post selfies in 2013. Beforehand, it was only promotion or tour pics. 

Who remembers when they would post exclusives with her dog account Hannah ? :airpls:

Ahh I miss Hannah. I wonder what happened to her? She had a Twitter account but it was rebranded to TheBritneyArmy. 

19 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Interesting. Anyone think they know what her actual first photo was if it wasn't this? Maybe I posted it on BH at some point. I'll check and circle back 

Her account was created around the FFT. It was that actual tour pic. I remember that glorious time like yesterday. :truthtea:

31 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

She started to use her account and post selfies in 2013. Beforehand, it was only promotion or tour pics. 

Who remembers when they would post exclusives with her dog account Hannah ? :airpls:

I remember when you could tag yourself on her Facebook pictures. I'm still taggged in a couple of pictures from the FFT lol

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I think earlier pictures have been deleted. I could’ve sworn she joined earlier and she posted a picture from an airplane window. This was back when Instagram was super early and iPhone-only. 

One of the first photos that fans flipped out over was her hand over the window...and we knew it was her from the tattoo. Prior to that, we hadn't seen a single sign of "her" on social media from 2008 onwards.

Archived