Britney: Speak your mind, make people uncomfortable

• Leader
4 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I spelled "uncomfortable" wrong, but I can't edit the title anymore.:embarrassney: Why?

Fixed it for ya. After 10 minutes members can't edit comments. It's a functionality thing. We've featured members' threads in the past and then they delete the whole thing after we promoted it and it gets confusing for others.

Btw I featured this thread on the homepage as well :gagasmile:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Fixed it for ya. After 10 minutes members can't edit comments. It's a functionality thing. We've featured members' threads in the past and then they delete the whole thing after we promoted it and it gets confusing for others.

Sorry for being a flop and not seeing this thread and saving you from the typo @Catalin Call my name next time, any time. ❤

• Like 1
6 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Btw I featured this thread on the homepage as well :gagasmile:

6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Sorry for being a flop and not seeing this thread and saving you from the typo @Catalin Call my name next time, any time. ❤

It's ok. :) Thank you guys for everything! :hugs:

• Love 1