Groundbreaking, New Fantasy Perfume Editions!

On 3/16/2020 at 10:06 PM, PokemonSpears said:

from the 2013 radio interview she had in UK and she literally says "I need to make it rain" and she's so happy and touching her face lol

and the other one is from when she's talking during the X Factor and it was called :yaknow: 

I used to use the yaknow emote all the time, back in the day. It was one of my favourites :otears:

6 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I used to use the yaknow emote all the time, back in the day. It was one of my favourites :otears:

I used to use it like up until a few weeks ago :mcry:

Jordan made a thread asking about which emotes we use and I literally posted my favorite emotes, I was one of the few people that answered :mcorangu: and it's like he literally took my favorite and deleted them :crying3: Yet we have two of this :nonono::nonoNO:  (<- I DO need ONE of them, so please don't delete it too Jordan :orangu: )

If he deletes :bop: idk what I'm gonna do with my life :wontcry: I might quit exhale or something

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I used to use it like up until a few weeks ago :mcry:

Jordan made a thread asking about which emotes we use and I literally posted my favorite emotes, I was one of the few people that answered :mcorangu: and it's like he literally took my favorite and deleted them :crying3: Yet we have two of this :nonono::nonoNO:  (<- I DO need ONE of them, so please don't delete it too Jordan :orangu: )

If he deletes :bop: idk what I'm gonna do with my life :wontcry: I might quit exhale or something

Wasn't the yaknow emote something like this --> :donewithit: ? Cause I forgot that one :umomg:

57 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I have some emotes on DeviantArt (my Britney emotes are pretty popular over there) 

But they're smaller (they're restricted to 50px) 

It was this one: d8ecnlo-1bb44e18-818e-4326-b7f2-513845d3 and there's also its cousin: d8q8lth-ab01ff40-79f5-46f7-ad9b-a94d410c

Actually, have thousands of them lol 

https://www.deviantart.com/pokemonspears/gallery

Such an amazing emotes gallery on your DeviantArt! :kiss:

@JordanMiller should see this definitely. :sippinga:

• 2 weeks later...