Groundbreaking, New Fantasy Perfume Editions!

32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:haha:

This gif will haunt me from now on and I will never forget that she mentioned Edamame Beans on the Britney Jean interview in 2013. Thanks for this. ❤ :rihclap:

she looked so good during the BJ era 

please tell me y'all didn't remove the :makeitrain: emote, literally my favorite emote ever :wontcry:

who's removing all my emotes while leaving things like this: :beyfedup: ? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

from the 2013 radio interview she had in UK and she literally says "I need to make it rain" and she's so happy and touching her face lol

and the other one is from when she's talking during the X Factor and it was called :yaknow: 

CapitalSpotlessHogget-size_restricted.gi

OOpsie. Yea I have been adding some new ones in and replacing them with ones I didn't see frequently used. :runga:

I can add the makeitrain one back. do you know if it's on google anywhere? 

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

CapitalSpotlessHogget-size_restricted.gi

OOpsie. Yea I have been adding some new ones in and replacing them with ones I didn't see frequently used. :runga:

I can add the makeitrain one back. do you know if it's on google anywhere? 

I only have this version, but Exhale's one was brighter and I think a bit longer and slower, and closer to her face

d947jjt-bcca03b9-dc34-4e9e-858c-24f4c5ac

11 hours ago, Nickey said:

You need to listen to 2013 interviews (also the radio ones) again cause every single one had a question about food. :airpls:

I remember something from early 2013, she said she likes bell peppers and fajitas :badgirl:

11 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Omg I do remember something about fajitas. Maybe I should go on a BJ marathon today. :barbie:

That was the Work ***** taco