'The Zone' closes due to Coronavirus

RadicalOptimism

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rodrigobjs said:

There is a rumor (?) that Elizabeth Arden, the one who produces all Britney perfumes, was sold and the new owners don't wanna produce celebrity perfumes anymore.. :demi:

:wontcry:Really? I just bought Island Fantasy and I love it! and now they won't produce it anymore? :badthoughts:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, zenden78 said:

finally. i hope it never open. and i am sorry if some of the fans can't go-but idc cause even if i lived somethere near US i wouldn't go there.

now I think Britney has the perfect timing for hiatus. a lot of artists postpone and cancel tours while she just chilling. she is so smart. she knew it coming and did everything right. i just hope we will still be able to hear from her  in the next 3 years. at least i hope she can still make some music if she want's to. i also hope in 3 years they would change cship restraints or totally remove personal one so she can break free.:mhm:

Honestly I feel she got a head start! probably by now the stars are scrambling to think of plan B and Britney has already had that. With so much time on her hands and not feel pressured to work, she can be creative as she can be and be able to come up with future project ideas and conceptualizing, even if it’s just pen and paper, I’m sure we can expect great things from her in the future. 

Archived