Little Mix is underrated in the US.

Spicechinodiva

I hate to say it.

But everybody stanned the wrong girl group of the X factor. 

It's an unpopular opinion but facts are facts. 

Little Mix is everything Fifth harmony tried to be but failed.

They all had better vocals (Perrie alone is better than Normani). 

They wrote and in more ways than one. Had more control than Fifth harmony even when with Simon 

And they had more harmonies than a group that was supposed to be in Harmony. 

Plus they are sisters and best friends.

Something fifth harmony didn't have or really want. Cos it's clear nome of them talk to each other. 

But I love my country. But you really picked the wrong girl group to stan. 

They are the best thing from the UK since The Spice girls 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unpopular opinion? :nonono:

We been knew that Little Mix is the ****. And no one made a mistake in stanning the wrong X Factor group because the only Harmonizer I know is Sam Smith. Everyone else is a Mixer. Myself included. Hehe. ❤

Sis, I feel like you have a lot of battle scars from Twitter and that's why you're always on the defensive when talking about your faves. Lemme give you a hug. It's ok, it's gonna be alright. :hugs:

And although I adore Little Mix and I stan them. I also stan other UK girl groups that came before them like Atomic Kitten, and most especially, the Sugababes. So I do not agree with this statement.

On 3/16/2020 at 12:15 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

They are the best thing from the UK since The Spice girls 

You basically erased every big UK girl group of the 2000s. Although the Sugababes are not like "a sisterhood" - not like Little Mix - and they had their internal issues, they still managed to make the best girl group bops of the 2000s. Also, they have more number 1 singles and more number 1 albums than Little Mix. So it's more accurate to say "they are the best thing from the UK since the Sugababes."

:bedtime:

Give Girls Aloud more credit. :kfed: Anyway, I totally agree. They're severely underrated in the US, but who cares, tbh. While the US is a huge market, there's been so many singers that kept flopping in the US while at the same time thriving and having prosperous careers in Europe. The US isn't the end all be all. Kylie Minogue, Robbie Williams, etc. :nyschool: Little Mix are incredible, though. I don't really listen to their music that much anymore, but I always watch YouTube videos of them singing 'n' **** because they're so incredibly talented. :katybelt:

Archived