Caroline Polachek Believes She Has Coronavirus

• Leader

caroline-polachek-coronavirus.jpg.2e1fc5a7cba0addf0514df5790342915.jpg

Hey Exhale, I'm wondering if some of you have had the pleasure of listening to rising singer-songwriter, Caroline Polachek.

She put out an incredibly original album, Pang, in 2019. Listen here.

Caroline is worried she may have the Coronavirus. She believes she exhibits all of the symptoms, but can't actually test for it :/ 

She posted a video on social media. 

Scary times. :hideous:https://open.spotify.com/album/4ClyeVlAKJJViIyfVW0yQD?si=lqY52YzAQ6KeLWFgaVl3eQ

“Hey guys, I am very bummed to say I have what I think is coronavirus. I started coming down with symptoms last night. Fever, dry cough, nausea, migraines, and I guess for now it just feels like a bad flu. Obviously, there’s no way to know right now with the shortage of tests available,” she said in the video.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:10 AM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

A completely unrelated thread gets overrun with comments about some Heidi Montana girl, and now this blasphemy... This corner of the internet lacks taste (minus the Britney part). We been knew. :gagasmile:

You're jealous because your faves couldn't compete with Heidi Montag world domination

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block