All of the tours & shows postponed/cancelled because of the Coronavirus

• Leader

cancelled-shows.jpg.cf1c68c485c6643d4b6b1a3da9b3a076.jpg

It's pretty incredible how the world is shutting down right now. 

I can't decide whether I need to feel panic or not. The stories are pretty scary, but I think it would benefit us all to take a deep breath and keep calm. 

I wanted to put together a list of shows / tours effected by the outbreak. Please feel free to comment with any I may have missed. Were any of you guys planning on attending something that was shut down?

• Ally Brooke
  • Avril Lavigne
  • BTS
  • Billie
  • Billie Eilish
  • Blake Shelton
  • Broadway
  • Celine
  • Cher
  • Chris Stapleton
  • Coachella
  • Dan + Shay
  • David Archuleta
  • Jonas Brothers
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Kenny Chesney
  • Kesha
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Lionel Richie
  • Louis Tomlinson
  • Madonna
  • Maluma
  • Mariah Carey
  • Michael Bublé
  • Miley
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Pearl Jam
  • Pixies
  • P---- Riot
  • Quavo
  • Santana
  • Taylor Swift (Capital One's JamFest)
  • The National
  • The Who
  • Thom Yorke
  • Third Eye Blind
  • Tove Lo
  • Trevor Noah
  • Ultra
  • Wilco
  • Zac Brown Band
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

Any news for mandy Moore and PCD’s upcoming tour???? I have a feeling they will probably cancel or postpone the tour.   As a fan, I feel bad and sad for those ladies since they hadn’t  been on the road for 11 years. Candy is still my jam tho🤟🏻mandy moore candy GIF

Candy, So Real, I Wanna Be With You, Crush, Cry, In My Pocket, etc were my jams tho PAdV.gif

• Love 1
3 hours ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

Any news for mandy Moore and PCD’s upcoming tour???? I have a feeling they will probably cancel or postpone the tour.   As a fan, I feel bad and sad for those ladies since they hadn’t  been on the road for 11 years. Candy is still my jam tho🤟🏻mandy moore candy GIF

yeah, she's coming to DC next week but it'll get cancelled tomorrow - At least that's the rumor :crying2:

I feel so bad for Mandy since re-scheduling a show is so difficult! Most theatres are fully booked for this spring/summer 2020 so her tour might get pushed back till fall or winter :crying1:

I’m supposed to see Tove Lo for her American leg, but I can’t see it not getting cancelled. :( I don’t want to go to a concert anyways with the virus risks, but I really want things to be normal again and be able to see her. I never thought I’d be able to, and then she announced she was coming here, and now I can’t go again.

5 hours ago, ol123 said:

I have tickets for The *****cat Dolls. I don't see them on the list and they don't seem to be saying anything about the tours' cancellation. I don't know why they're holding back if it's going to be cancelled anyway. 

I was legit going to take an international trip to see them and Dula Peep in Europe but something SOMETHING told me to wait a minute and lo and behold 25973358-8112637-image-a-60_158421141184CORONAVIRUS!!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block