Hookups during the pandemic

Livin4art

Dates during the pandemic   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Will you go on ×××Dates during the pandemic ?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/18/2020 at 02:51 PM

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I'd be way too scared, sonicki minaj no GIF

I dunno I feel like the chances are very slim and I ain't gonna sit home And wait until I'm dead or something , this virus can be a good strategy for controlling the population for all I know so I'm thinking let's enjoy our lives because who knows what these corporations wanna do with us ...

On 3/15/2020 at 4:37 PM, Livin4art said:

I dunno I feel like the chances are very slim and I ain't gonna sit home And wait until I'm dead or something , this virus can be a good strategy for controlling the population for all I know so I'm thinking let's enjoy our lives because who knows what these corporations wanna do with us ...

well with that mentality, lets all just eff around bareback and Russian roulette HIV, since we all gotta enjoy our lives...:byebitch:

20 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

well with that mentality, lets all just eff around bareback and Russian roulette HIV, since we all gotta enjoy our lives...:byebitch:

If you're on prep and trust someone , why not .... The risk would be almost equivalent to having *** with a *****,:mj: .... HIV is not the only STD and some can even be transmitted with a ***** unfortunately so .... It's about setting Limits and knowing when to stop .

7 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Hate to be the one carries the bad news but even going to buy groceries has a higher risk of catching the virus ..... And do you Wanna tell me you're not going shopping or that anyone in your family isn't going shopping ? 

Btw exhale commenting system is garbage :trash:

7 hours ago, Livin4art said:

If you're on prep and trust someone , why not .... The risk would be almost equivalent to having *** with a *****,:mj: .... HIV is not the only STD and some can even be transmitted with a ***** unfortunately so .... It's about setting Limits and knowing when to stop .

Prep is just a new excuse to do certain things without protection.

I hate how the world and the gay scene especially has such a big time with using some plastic.

Like really...what is wrong with y'all. Don't be silly, put a ... around your willy

6 hours ago, IForgotYouEXisted said:

Prep is just a new eXcuse to do certain things without protection.

I hate how the world and the gay scene especially has such a big time with using some plastic.

Like really...what is wrong with y'all. Don't be silly, put a ... around your willy

Do you really think it's about the plastic , it just feels 1000X times better especially if you are the bottom , and can also **** longer ..... Personally I never had unprotected *** with strangers only with boyfriends but since I'm taking prep I'm thinking of giving it a chance .....

13 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

Do you really think it's about the plastic , it just feels 1000X times better especially if you are the bottom , and can also ******** longer ..... Personally I never had unprotected *** with strangers only with boyfriends but since I'm taking prep I'm thinking of giving it a chance .....

I'm bottom and I literally don't feel that much difference.

I believe 100% it's just all in the mind...people THINK it feels better without but it really isn't. And even if it was, I'd rather have a bit less good feeling instead of HIV.

• Leader
7 hours ago, Livin4art said:

Hate to be the one carries the bad news but even going to buy groceries has a higher risk of catching the virus ..... And do you Wanna tell me you're not going shopping or that anyone in your family isn't going shopping ? 

Btw eXhale commenting system is garbage :trash:

I don't know why certain letters are getting censored. I am working on it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Update: fixed it :katycream:

43 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I'm bottom and I literally don't feel that much difference.

I believe 100% it's just all in the mind...people THINK it feels better without but it really isn't. And even if it was, I'd rather have a bit less good feeling instead of HIV.

I respect your choice and opinion, but most people who experienced both would prefer the plastic free option from what I have seen .... 

On 3/15/2020 at 7:37 PM, Livin4art said:

My sentiments totally! Nothing more to add.

i plan to have a hookup with this guy sometime within the week (probably only just going as far as j*cking off until the pandemic stuff is over) omg but only cause i've been ***** asf lately and my body is looking snatched again from working out almost everyday. :wontcry: but idk, should i just wait? help :wontcry: he's so ******* fine btw, lordddt. :wontcry:

9 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

i plan to have a hookup with this guy sometime within the week (probably only just going as far as j*cking off until the pandemic stuff is over) omg but only cause i've been ***** asf lately and my body is looking snatched again from working out almost everyday. :wontcry: but idk, should i just wait? help :wontcry: he's so ******* fine btw, lordddt. :wontcry:

**** or j*ckin has the same weight in terms of getting the virus sis , do you realize Covid-19 can be transmitted through the air literally even through the eyes. It's a very contagious virus , that's the reason so many people have already caught it .....:queenie:

• Super Mods
On 3/18/2020 at 11:35 PM, Livin4art said:

What is prep?

Archived