What song post breakdown is actually the most Britney?

Urbanney

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the glory bonus tracks + just luv me, just like me, what you need, hard to forget ya, do you wanna come over, private show....actually like almost all of that album lmao it really was britney coming back

i think some of the **** *** tracks could've been. hold on tight, brightest morning star in particular. i think dont cry and perfume are already tho.

how i roll, selfish, and trouble for me felt the most classic britney of all the femme fatale tracks. that album feels really foreign from her and not even in the messy "how did this dumpster fire get set" way bj does. as the ever wise myah marie once said "i want you to take the wheel, i've never been a passenger" honestly she was totally singing inspired by the perspective brit had when recording femme fatale <3. scary too tho cause she actually had writing credits

i think she still had SOME pull on circus so i file it a little differently. i think the change was with the conservatorship becoming a clearly permanent thing, whereas during the circus period it was still supposedly temporary

Archived