Let's Make All Britney's MVs Reach 100M Views!

Theo04t

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Literally me carrying my stan song to 100mil since last year.

detective pikachu pokemon GIF by Nerdist.com

Since stronger reach the milestone i have been streaming, like since 94m

PS: Imagine if britney army and bts army united, we will be so strong in terms of views!!!111!!11!

"Someday (I Will Understand)" has reached 9M views! Making it the third and last MV from the GH:MP + Chaotic Era to reach this milestone and also her 40th officially upload MV to reach this milestone (41 if we count features).

PS : Yes I consider GH:MP and Chaotic an unique era because I believe that the way she pulled them out is kind of like an era, but individually is too short to be consider an era so I put them both together, or even BITM vol 1 could be inside of it too.

• 2 weeks later...

Overprotected has reached 100M views! Making it the 22nd MV as a lead artist / vevo certified, and the 23rd overall.

She jumps from position #16 to #15 of the artists with the most vevo certified mvs, tied with JLo and Nicki Minaj.

And also she is now the #23 overall artists with the most mvs over 100m views (without features) and the #39 counting features.

NOW STREAM IF U SEEK AMY!:didilie:

If U Seek Amy has now reached 100M views! Making it vevo certified. This is the 23rd (24 counting features) MV by Britney to reach this milestone!

She has now jumped from #15 all the way up to #12 for the most vevo certified artists of all time (male, female and others) (vevo certifieds do not count features).

She is also now the #21 and #34 for the artists with the most MV with over 100M views on youtube overall (vevo and non-vevo artists), as lead artist and as of all credits respectively.

NOW LET'S GO WITH SLUMBER PARTY!

PS: Stream also DS', S (IWU), DTTWE & KTL to make them reach 10M views!

Archived