Let's Make All Britney's MVs Reach 100M Views!

Theo04t

Hi guys! As you know, there is an award called Vevo Certified, which is given to a vevo artist when they have a MV with over 100M views on YouTube. Britney is the 16th artist with the most vevo certified awards with 21 awards (tied with Lady Gaga and J Balvin). She is also the 24th artist overall with the most MV with 100M+ views (without features) and the 40th (with features). :qtbrit:

I think it would be cool the make her enter at least the top 10 on the vevo certified top and also the top 20 and top 30 in the other two tops. To make this we have to stream the MV, put on a playlist 4 of the mv (specially the ones in bold) and put it on repeat three times, then erase the data and start all over again, just like the K-Pop stans do. ;)

I hope all of you help, specially because now so many people are in quarentine. I have put some of the songs in bold, those songs in bold are the ones I wish we would stream the most, because they are the closest to 100M views or they haven't reached 10M views and I wish they would reach at least 10M.

Thank you for reading :bedtime:!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived