"Once upon a one more time" previews cancelled due to Coronavirus

Which reminds me of Jamie Lynn suddenly getting back to acting. Is it just a coincidence? Last summer she signed on to  co-star in a Netflix movie. (She doesn’t have 1st, 2nd or even 3rd billing in the movie. It’s kind of a small part.) JL returning to acting was put together a few months after Britney’s release from the “wellness center”. I’m thinking now that maybe this was the time Britney may have told her handlers to F off :fu: she’s not going back to work. Britney could’ve been protesting for almost a year for all we know, while her team does damage control & come up with new ideas to cash in on the Britney Brand without Britney. 

Re-examining Larry’s original statement :mj:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/05/15/britney-spears-manager-larry-rudolph-perform-vegas-residency-conservatorship/

I think Larry’s lying about some things, he’s wording it carefully but you can see he’s giving a sign without directly saying it. He’s also trying to cover his butt in making it clear that it’s not him who’s making Britney work if she doesn’t want to. I don’t believe Britney called Larry everyday begging to do the POM summer tour in 2018 in the USA & Europe. Judging by some of the shows & what many fans said about their meet & greets with her... Britney was not into the tour/m&g.

WHY did Britney tour POM in 2018? Not fan demand. We demand a lot of things but don’t get it lol.😭 Was she given an ultimatum? Then they send her on the Ellen Show to announce the announcement of Domination which she clearly wanted nothing to do with but was merely going through the motions. The actual Domination announcement :britdrown:

I have to ask this too. Is Britney’s estate in distress?? Is she actually losing money but it’s not because she’s not working? Why the constant cash grabs by team cship? We all think Britney has enough $ to retire. Does she really tho? 🤔 IMO there seems to be a panic or at least something (besides greed) that’s pushing team cship to keep the money coming in at all costs. It’s just a never ending cash grab. What’s happening with Britney’s  money?? What do ya think???

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Which reminds me of Jamie Lynn suddenly getting back to acting. Is it just a coincidence? Last summer she signed on to  co-star in a Netflix movie. (She doesn’t have 1st, 2nd or even 3rd billing in the movie. It’s kind of a small part.) JL returning to acting was put together a few months after Britney’s release from the “wellness center”. I’m thinking now that maybe this was the time Britney may have told her handlers to F off :fu: she’s not going back to work. Britney could’ve been protesting for almost a year for all we know, while her team does damage control & come up with new ideas to cash in on the Britney Brand without Britney. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/05/15/britney-spears-manager-larry-rudolph-perform-vegas-residency-conservatorship/

I think Larry’s lying about some things, he’s wording it carefully but you can see he’s giving a sign without directly saying it. He’s also trying to cover his butt in making it clear that it’s not him who’s making Britney work if she doesn’t want to. I don’t believe Britney called Larry everyday begging to do the POM summer tour in 2018 in the USA & Europe. Judging by some of the shows & what many fans said about their meet & greets with her... Britney was not into the tour/m&g.

WHY did Britney tour POM in 2018? Not fan demand. We demand a lot of things but don’t get it lol.😭 Was she given an ultimatum? Then they send her on the Ellen Show to announce the announcement of Domination which she clearly wanted nothing to do with but was merely going through the motions. The actual Domination announcement :britdrown:

I have to ask this too. Is Britney’s estate in distress?? Is she actually losing money but it’s not because she’s not working? Why the constant cash grabs by team cship? We all think Britney has enough $ to retire. Does she really tho? 🤔 IMO there seems to be a panic or at least something (besides greed) that’s pushing team cship to keep the money coming in at all costs. It’s just a never ending cash grab. What’s happening with Britney’s  money?? What do ya think???

I think Britney money is fine but all those leeches depend on Britney working, now that she's not working there's not much money coming which is bad for the leeches.  These desperatee money grabs will not be successful without Britney involvement.

I love that Britney is socking it to the leeches

• Like 1
2 hours ago, generation glory said:

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I think Britney money is fine but all those leeches depend on Britney working, now that she's not working there's not much money coming which is bad for the leeches.  These desperatee money grabs will not be successful without Britney involvement.

I love that Britney is socking it to the leeches

Pretty much all the major newspapers that reported on her conservatorship last year (La Times, Washington Post etc...) were in unison that she is worth a fortune:

"And Spears is richer now, according to Martin: Her father, who has been her sole or co-conservator since the beginning, has managed to increase the value of her estate to about $59 million, not counting increases in real estate values,

Martin says. "He has to file every year an accounting of all of her finances, and though some documents are redacted, they show that under his control her estate has gone up between $28 million and $47 million, which is substantial," Martin says. "It doesn't sound like a situation in which she is being taken advantage of."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/10/24/britney-spears-why-does-she-still-need-conservator/2288009001/

Bottom line, Britney should have invested well by now.

If Britney "has" to perform, then she should.  If she wants to live comfortably, then she should be able to by now.

If her team wants to make money without her working, who cares?  As long as she lives her life without as much stress as possible, then they can do whatever.