Now get to work biceps

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

Well done , Jordan. Your body looks great . It's actually giving me more motivation. I love fitness as well and i can be addicted to it. But i've broken my foot rwice and i've gained so much weight it's insane :xfactorlook:

Started back in the gym a month ago , i'll try and reach you :badthoughts:

Foot injuries are brutal, but you can keep consistent on upper body movements, both hamstrings, both quads and swimming (unless you're in a cast). You got this :bareclap:

Who even has time to go the gym twice a day? I go for a swim after work, 5 times a week and that already takes up nearly all my free-time...

Also, muscles and joints need time to rest and to heal. Pushing them to the limit more than the time they can rest can cause injuries. Fitness causes the most injuries and isn't exactly healthy. The best workout without risking injuries will always be swimming.

• Leader
8 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Who even has time to go the gym twice a day? I go for a swim after work, 5 times a week and that already takes up nearly all my free-time...

Also, muscles and joints need time to rest and to heal. Pushing them to the limit more than the time they can rest can cause injuries. Fitness causes the most injuries and isn't exactly healthy. The best workout without risking injuries will always be swimming.

It's not easy, but I make time for it. That means I have to sacrifice in some areas of my life, but right now that's ok. My schedule is also a little more flexible because I work for myself (which presents its own challenges which I'd love to dive into in another topic!).  

Archived