Now get to work biceps

• Leader

I know most people think it's crazy to workout twice a day, but I don't care lol. I love fitness as much as I love music and it really works for me. PLUS, music and fitness go hand in hand. Also I have so much energy that I NEED to channel it into something productive. 

I added accessory work and strength training to my daily routine. I do CrossFit in the mornings then the gym in the afternoons. It's been super fun getting familiar about new rep schemes and all the different movements that can be done. I haven't been in a gym for 6 years aside from CrossFit, so I have a lot to learn.

Here's a bit of my bicep workout from earlier this week. 

The weight stayed the same but the number of reps increased each round.

This video is the final set of 18 reps. My biceps were fatigued hence why I had to take two breaks 😬 

Stay fit amidst this crazy time y'all! Hoping to inspire you guys to hit the gym and post about your journeys in Exhale's new Fitness Forum.

If you have any questions ask in the comments.

biceps.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
16 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Slay with that auto-promo aretha franklin wig GIF

Lol seriously tho, you look amazing :verycool:

Lol I know it's kinda tacky to promote my workouts on BH, but also :akii:

For real though I want to expand further into the realm of fitness here in Exhale. Hopefully people can get inspired to get more fit and / or share their workout routines + tips. 

11 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Lol I know it's kinda tacky to promote my workouts on BH, but also :akii:

For real though I want to expand further into the realm of fitness here in Exhale. Hopefully people can get inspired to get more fit and / or share their workout routines + tips. 

Nah, i was just joking :brityes: it is VERY inspiring tbh, at least to me it is... Also, the only thing i can do while i'm locked in my house is to work the **** out and stay healthy ;)

5 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Exactly :tiffanycries: even though i'm trying to stay positive and the Exhale is helping me a lot cause it's filled with great and funny people :hugs:

This friendship tbh :crying3:

I love youuu. ❤ We will all get through this. :hugs:

Lockdown means more time to binge watch our faves on Netflix and more time on Exhale. I already stocked up on gummies and cookies to get me through this lockdown. 🧡💛💚

• Leader
13 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Nah, i was just joking :brityes: it is VERY inspiring tbh, at least to me it is... Also, the only thing i can do while i'm locked in my house is to work the **** out and stay healthy ;)

Yea lol I don't want people to let this coronavirus pandemic to unroot them out of reality. I fear people will stop caring about themselves cause they feel like the world is going to hell, when it's not. Thanks for the kind words 🙏 

3 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Yea lol I don't want people to let this coronavirus pandemic to unroot them out of reality. I fear people will stop caring about themselves cause they feel like the world is going to hell, when it's not. Thanks for the kind words 🙏 

King of disinfecting his bathroom while being topless! :comingthru:

54 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

This friendship tbh :crying3:

I love youuu. ❤ We will all get through this. :hugs:

Lockdown means more time to binge watch our faves on Netflix and more time on Exhale. I already stocked up on gummies and cookies to get me through this lockdown. 🧡💛💚

50 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

You guys are fantastic :wontcry::crying1::hugs:

Archived