Somebody give me my truck, so I can ride on the clouds

Cappycorn87

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of her most underrated singles and looks too... britney spears GIF

Also, She performed this song during TCSBS and POM but imo none of the performances did justice to the song! She should have performed this song in a different way, for example like "You Oughta Know" with a mic stand and  s e x y  outfit, something like the MV :brityes: britney spears wall GIF

I can't listen to or watch Do Somethin' without thinking of this very fond memory I have back in high school. So there's this guy. He was a jock and he was super cute. Ugh. Of course I had a crush on him, you know me. ❤ And cause everybody in school knows I'm a Britney stan. And it was around the time of Do Somethin' era and cause the song is popular at the time, he'd always sing it to me whenever we pass by each other or like sitting together. Like exaggerates the chorus and the verses to a T, sort of like mocking me, but in a cute annoying way like he's teasing me. And I remember vividly he'd sing the "baby bump bump" even doing suggestive thrusts LMAO and then over emphasizing the "don't be a punk punk" with the flicking of the chin move that Britney does in the video. I was trying hard to look unbothered and be like eww stop! but deep inside i'm like :quirkney:

❤❤❤

16 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Recently found out that Do Something was on Taylor Swift's iPod playlist back in 2008 :kfed:

Swipe

I see Yellow, Irreplaceable, Low, Do Somethin', Goodbye To You, Summer Sunshine, Hollaback Girl, Feel Good Inc, The Sweet Escape, Breathless, Put Your Records On, Goodbye My Lover... and the most important one to me - Nothing In This World by Paris Hilton. ❤

She's sooo full of taaaste. Why Taylorrr. The perfection. :queenie:

23 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Recently found out that Do Something was on Taylor Swift's iPod playlist back in 2008 :kfed:

Swipe

And that Paris track too <3

I remember my mom was like throwing shade - oh this song is what you like...

Me: no regrets.

I'd even write down lyrics in one of my block notes.

Archived