Billie Eilish postpones tour

Jordan Miller

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Calm down. More people die of suicide and femicides than this thing, and the world doesn't stop for that. This is bull****.

This is the most stupid point of view. 

"Suicide" is a choice made by oneself. People who commit suicide WANT to die. 

It's not just about the death toll and numbers :decisions:

Do you see the difference? 

4 hours ago, Kuzco said:

This is the most stupid point of view. 

"Suicide" is a choice made by oneself. People who commit suicide WANT to die. 

It's not just about the death toll and numbers :decisions:

Do you see the difference? 

Oh WOW. First, don't insult me because that's rude, you don't know me and I do have a point. Second, if you commit suicide, you're not on your right mind. It's a mental illness, caused by something. It also has social implications, it's not an isolated issue. Please study about it because it's more common than what you think and you might actually be able to help somebody someday.

13 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh WOW. First, don't insult me because that's rude, you don't know me and I do have a point. Second, if you commit suicide, you're not on your right mind. It's a mental illness, caused by something. It also has social implications, it's not an isolated issue. Please study about it because it's more common than what you think and you might actually be able to help somebody someday.

Sorry for the insult but I stand on what I said before. these are apples and oranges, it's not even remotely similar and you CAN'T compare them just by the death toll and numbers. 

Good! Everybody should take this seriously, even if the mortality rate is low, allowing the virus to spread could potentially mean millions of people dying anyway, so I'm glad she is postponing.... Pearl Jam postponed too! Why didn't you featured that story? :haha: Nah, I know why :pieceofwhat:

And speaking of which, how about getting more guys for emojis, I need a bigger range than this:kfed::mj::disappointed::mjpopcorn::bieber: 

:hahaha:

3 hours ago, Kuzco said:

Sorry for the insult but I stand on what I said before. these are apples and oranges, it's not even remotely similar and you CAN'T compare them just by the death toll and numbers. 

But the numbers are important too... not as important as stopping the spread of the virus because that is what will keep the number low. Italy has over 1 thousand people dead, they waited too long! America must put things on hold, even if being this cautious hurts the economy.

Archived