This was such an underrated stage outfit

I'm dead at the comments. No fighting, please. ❤

Also, I think it's ironic that you think this performance is underrated and yet you call it iconic? :blol:

Honestly, this isn't iconic. The fact that you even have to fight for this performance is indicative of it's polarizing image among the fandom. Because, although this is a killer performance, as all Britney award show performances are, it's really not iconic. Iconic doesn't mean quality. Sure it has quality and is 1000x better than your average popstar award show performance but this really is a forgotten gem. It has not been culturally impactful and not present in pop culture. Like you said, it is underrated.

Also, i'm not sure if this is just a schtick or are you really like this. But if you are really this, then sister to sister, @DignifiedLove please be kinder with your replies. You will never win any conversation with that kind of attitude. Even if what you're saying is real and true. When you grow up, you will understand that winning arguments is not through forcing your opinions on others but with hard facts and receipts, openness, and delivered with a kindness. ❤ People turn against even the smartest guy on the room just for being an 4sshole. You don't want to be that guy.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

You’re literally the only person who thinks this. She absolutely ******** this performance and choreography. It was abstract, daring, bold and different. Not to mention, MJ’s guitarist and paying homage to the king of pop himself. Yeah, it would have been nice if she partially sang live or used more pre-recorded vocals but like many of her other great performances post 2000, she didn’t. Delete your **** opinion and irrelevant account.

That user is always a debbie downer. That performance was simply fantastic and she ******* KILLED IT! No one has ever and will never top Britney in the performance department.

10 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Back when her clothes fit better than a glove. Now her stage fits looks like they could be for anyone. 

Here's another 

rs_760x1024-161107135453-634.Britney-Spe

this performance was everything... the choreography, the vibe, everything about this performance is very very hot!!!! and the outfit....... SLAYYYYYYY

14 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

SO ICONIC AND INTRICATE. :wontcry: that performance WAS everything. :wontcry:

so perfect and out of this world. she reminded me of a superhero.  can you save us britney spears, can we be saved? :wontcry:

Dc3aBekXkAE1fyy.jpg

Dc3aBeiX4AQeT2R.jpg

56511a2b8cdb66b42b03076fbb2b4e31.jpg

Dc3aBeZW4AAHN3N.jpg

Dwb5lchVsAAQ3vq.jpg

her performances were alwways special, different back then.. why there isn't an HD of this?

14 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Your difference of an opinion is literally a slap in the face and sheer insult to the blood, sweat and tears she put that performance. The dance break at 2:35 is arguably one of, if not, her greatest.

No further slander will be tolerated. :liar:

That video gave me LIFE! My god :madance::wontcry:

• Love 1
  • 2 years later...
On 3/12/2020 at 6:43 PM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You’re literally the only person who thinks this. She absolutely ******** this performance and choreography. It was abstract, daring, bold and different. Not to mention, MJ’s guitarist and paying homage to the king of pop himself. Yeah, it would have been nice if she partially sang live or used more pre-recorded vocals but like many of her other great performances post 2000, she didn’t. Delete your **** opinion and irrelevant account.

On 3/12/2020 at 7:02 PM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Your difference of an opinion is literally a slap in the face and sheer insult to the blood, sweat and tears she put that performance. The dance break at 2:35 is arguably one of, if not, her greatest.

No further slander will be tolerated. :liar:

SHHDJDDJ omg I was so **** here @Rik @SlayOut

At least I spilled :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Dirk said:

she was the queen of jeans

I wonder if a brand was paying her in those times lol, like that Gang jeans brand

britney-spears-1472585970327_v2_600x1.jp

Wow I legit just brought this up in the other thread too. I’m actually so curious to know what happened to all of her old clothes hand-designed by Kurt and Bart. Britney please answer us. Better yet, if you still have them — please rock them for your next fashion show. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Wow I legit just brought this up in the other thread too. I’m actually so curious to know what happened to all of her old clothes hand-designed by Kurt and Bart. Britney please answer us. Better yet, if you still have them — please rock them for your next fashion show. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

all those Kurt & Bart looks from that era are SO amazing. I think about them all the time and wonder where they are... do you think somewhere locked up in that warehouse in Louisiana?

• Love 1
On 3/13/2020 at 12:09 AM, Puppy said:

I always loved her intricate designs on her jeans like why can’t she do that for POM? She can her costumer just go to the mall and stock up on pants and jeans then go to town with your artsy fartsy crafting Britney, you can even use it for your next painting session as a canvas and wear them the following week onstage because no matter how hard you tried girl, leotards aren’t your thing, pants and sneakers. You could even have your nieces bedazzle them. I mean look at the silver spray paint and other details. 

If Britney came out on stage in jeans now there would be meltdowns....let's not pretend there wouldn't be :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

She was dancing her *** off back then and that style was in... It just wouldnt work now.