This was such an underrated stage outfit

• Super Mods

I always loved her intricate designs on her jeans like why can’t she do that for POM? She can her costumer just go to the mall and stock up on pants and jeans then go to town with your artsy fartsy crafting Britney, you can even use it for your next painting session as a canvas and wear them the following week onstage because no matter how hard you tried girl, leotards aren’t your thing, pants and sneakers. You could even have your nieces bedazzle them. I mean look at the silver spray paint and other details. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
42 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Def not iconic that word is just thrown around all the dang time. Iconic is her VMA outfits. I actually don't like this outfit or performance perhaps had she just sang i might have liked it.

You’re literally the only person who thinks this. She absolutely ******** this performance and choreography. It was abstract, daring, bold and different. Not to mention, MJ’s guitarist and paying homage to the king of pop himself. Yeah, it would have been nice if she partially sang live or used more pre-recorded vocals but like many of her other great performances post 2000, she didn’t. Delete your **** opinion and irrelevant account.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

You’re literally the only person who thinks this. She absolutely ******** this performance and choreography. It was abstract, daring, bold and different. Not to mention, MJ’s guitarist and paying homage to the king of pop himself. Yeah, it would have been nice if she partially sang live or used more pre-recorded vocals but like many of her other great performances post 2000, she didn’t. Delete your **** opinion and irrelevant account.

Wow! the point of a forum kind of is a difference of opinion. Perhaps you could approach this situation in a manner to educate on your point rather than make yourself look like a bully. We are all fans here. Thanks for taking the time to respond to my irrelevant account.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, monkeystar88 said:

Wow! the point of a forum kind of is a difference of opinion. Perhaps you could approach this situation in a manner to educate on your point rather than make yourself look like a bully. We are all fans here.

Your difference of an opinion is literally a slap in the face and sheer insult to the blood, sweat and tears she put that performance. The dance break at 2:35 is arguably one of, if not, her greatest.

No further slander will be tolerated. :liar:

5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

This performance is better than anything post breakdown 

ugh I love this performance SO MUCH

I think it’s her best performance after VMA 01 tbh. I’m literally still shook by the dance break and visuals at 2:35 omg. The most energy she’s ever had during an award show performance tbh. Her moves were so sharp and precise. :liar:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

Your difference of an opinion is literally a slap in the face and sheer insult to the blood, sweat and tears she put that performance. The dance break at 2:35 is arguably one of, if not, her greatest.

No further slander will be tolerated. :liar:

All love man! You're literally an insult to humans and fans alike. We should be true fans not fan elitists. Carry on bully

• Love 1
  • Like 2