Exhale Emoticons You Use Way Too Much

Nickey

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you all know which one was my favorite when I was just starting here. It was this

*searches and searches and searches and searches very carefully*

It's gone!!! LMAO I have about four that I use a lot when I was a baby Exhaler. But there's really that one that I use all the time. Someone even used it against me when s/he was mocking me. It was a nice touch tbh. 👌🏻 Haha! All of my faves have disappeared one by one. @JordanMiller secretly hates me. Haha!

I went through a :comingthru: phase last week.

My current fave is :embarrassney:. I'm going through a phase. Also :mhm: and :donewithit:

But this is the one that I currently use a lot. :bcutelaugh: Also this :haha:

I hope Jordan doesn't delete these eventually. FML.

It depends on the times.

I'm so sad :yaknow: is gone :crying2: It was like the most neutral emote, when I just want to make a comment without being particularly upset or happy or silly about it, just, ya know? Jordan said he would warn us before deleting emotes, but it was just gone one day :crying1:

:idkney: is similar, but that denotes a bit of worry or fear or just not knowing 100% 

I love so many emotes. It was actually the main reason I decided to finally join exhale back in 2013 (that and to share the love for Britney Jean that EVERYBODY was showing back in the day)

From non-Britney emotes, I love the classics: :orangu: :gloria: :lessons:  :yesplease: and neo-classics: :dead:  :lemmetellu:

This :jj: is just marvelous, and I also love :snooptoya: :bop:

Others that I use: :beynah: :overwhelm: :whatitellu: :tiffanynod: :tiffanycries: :wontcry::urite: :tiffhair: :wyd: :sobbing: :shameless::otears: :rihit: :ririshade2:

tbh I like so many emotes lol 

:makeitrain: :mhm: :blol: :ugh: :hiii::ehidk::bigtime: :o :orly: :embarrassney: :plzexplain: :nonoNO: 

And I'm sure there were more, but I can't remember now that they're gone :tear: 

49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love so many emotes. It was actually the main reason I decided to finally join exhale back in 2013 (that and to share the love for Britney Jean that EVERYBODY was showing back in the day)

From non-Britney emotes, I love the classics: :orangu: :gloria: :lessons:  :yesplease: and neo-classics: :dead:  :lemmetellu:

This :jj: is just marvelous, and I also love :snooptoya: :bop:

Others that I use: :beynah: :overwhelm: :whatitellu: :tiffanynod: :tiffanycries: :wontcry::urite: :tiffhair: :wyd: :sobbing: :shameless::otears: :rihit: :ririshade2:

tbh I like so many emotes lol 

:makeitrain: :mhm: :blol: :ugh: :hiii::ehidk::bigtime: :o :orly: :embarrassney: :plzexplain: :nonoNO: 

And I'm sure there were more, but I can't remember now that they're gone :tear: 

I started on here in 2013, but I left three years ago and have been lurking ever since. The classics will always hold a place in my heart :yesplease::sobbing::lessons::mcwave::decisions::trash::crying1::queenie::mhm::gloria::omg::meltdown: and so many others and yes we both started at the same time. Britney Jean and ha impact :hugs:

Archived