Here we go again! Britney posts another red background photo on Instagram

Smh at the comments about her looking nervous or tense. :fakewow:

Please don't overthink her facial expression. She's taking these selfies for fun. If she wasn't feeling it, why would she be doing these in the first place. It's not like there's a gun pointed at her behind the cam to tell her to participate. I'm not saying she's the one who posted this like yeah it's probably Lou but the photos are Britney's. If she was nervous or tense or whatever, she wouldn't even be dressing up for these photos. :mhm:

• Like 4

It's 2020 people are literally dying from a pandemic, meanwhile Britney fan's continue to draw "facts" about her mental state from a picture.

Also, the messy hair and the eyeliner complaints are so dumb...do you even know your queen? She has always had messy hair and crap makeup for her entire career (when not done up by a glam squad or in a photoshoot) , its legit her brand.  Y'all tire me out. 

Waits for another fan to photoshop the photo with her old face*

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I honestly race to exhale after every post of hers to see the comments like "she looks great!" " Makeup is on point" "She is totally normal"...y'all give great comedy!!! Keep it up :hahaha::tiffcackle::cackling:

I’m new here but I’ve noticed this a lot. I know people are entitled to their opinion but some of these comments I thought were a joke. Until I realized, these people are dead serious lol

bethenny frankel real housewives of nyc GIF

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

First, Welcome!!!:sendinglove:

Second...yes, they are serious:blol: and it's hilarious! 

Thank you!! I just hope I don’t get in trouble here for being “real” and pointing out the obvious, which is that something is clearly “off” about her. I love her and am concerned about her well-being. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabyBlueBritney said:

Thank you!! I just hope I don’t get in trouble here for being “real” and pointing out the obvious, which is that something is clearly “off” about her. I love her and am concerned about her well-being. 

Same. I was a bit worried myself when I saw the pics at first too. I just hope Britney is okay of course, cause I’m sure she does enjoy taking these selfies.  But I do like Britney’s eye makeup here.

• Like 1