Weird Things Heard In Britney Songs

Brunetteknee

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to always hear "You are the smell of tea" instead of "this melody" in TWYTM and I thought it was kind of cute. :gimmemoar:

In HIAM's first verse I always sing "what a question" even though I know it's "little question", because I think you can kind of hear her say that in some of the performances. :verycool:

Put your headphones on for this. The very last part of Lace and Leather, when she sings "watch me apply the pressure, I'll take to lace and leather",  you can hear "watch me apply the pressure, I'll **** to lace and leather". :orly:

(Ugh I can never embed YT videos from my PC, only with my phone. Can someone tell me how plz) :(

Hi @Born2Die

I fixed it for you! TEEHEE ❤

Roxxy 💋

On 3/12/2020 at 1:36 PM, Born2Die said:

Put your headphones on for this. The very last part of Lace and Leather, when she sings "watch me apply the pressure, I'll take to lace and leather",  you can hear "watch me apply the pressure, I'll D******* to lace and leather". :orly:

(Ugh I can never embed YT videos from my PC, only with my phone. Can someone tell me how plz) :(

Hi @Born2Die

I fixed it for you! TEEHEE ❤

Roxxy 💋

It's "all decked in lace and leather" like decked out, like wearing. ;)

I hear Kermit the Frog singing "danger" in Gimme More. :makeitrain:

Archived