Weird Things Heard In Britney Songs

Brunetteknee

britney-lyrics.jpg.1cf198bc30e6371be6c20f65a16875d5.jpg

Am I the only one who can sometimes hear weird or “hidden” things in some of Britney’s songs? :jj: 

So before you call me crazy this is what I mean. In Oops I Did It Again, at the very beginning, when she’s doing all those adlibs, I have always sworn that she is saying “Oops”. Like this: 

Oops, Oops (Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

I know you probably have no idea what I’m talking about :wontcry: but if you know, you know I guess. 

Ok, the second hidden part is in Baby One More Time. When you listen to the clean vocals only, you can hear someone talking in the recording (00:16).  :juggingu:

Lastly, and this is probably one people already know, but I’m pretty sure in Circus, during the pre-chorus “I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins, spotlight on me....” it’s not Britney singing, it’s Myah (or Britneys voice turned down and Myah’s overpowering

I’m sure there’s more so if you’ve ever noticed any Easter eggs in her songs drop them here! :jj:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very personal (like Britney Jean) but in Circus pre-chorus where she / they say "make it hot", that phrase sounds louder and the voice of whoever says that, Myah or whatever, sounds EXACTLY like my best friend, like, if I'm listening to the song with headphones, it literally sounds like she's standing on my left whispering only those words, on top of the song lol  I tell her all the time, and she's always like :wyd: She doesn't even hear the different voice

Am I the only one who hears "must mistake me you're a sucker" on Womanizer? Instead of "for a sucker" ? I've gotten so used to it that that's actually how I sing it even if I know it's wrong. :donewithit:

Eventually, I had to look for an acapella to verify if it really was "for a sucker" and it seems like they overlapped her singing "for" on the "you're". 

28 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Am I the only one who hears "must mistake me you're a sucker" on Womanizer? Instead of "for a sucker" ? I've gotten so used to it that that's actually how I sing it even if I know it's wrong. :donewithit:

Eventually, I had to look for an acapella to verify if it really was "for a sucker" and it seems like they overlapped her singing "for" on the "you're". 

you’re right. 1:35.

Im pretty sure “you’re the sucker” was the original lyric based off of leaked vocals and the screenshot from FTR of Womanizer’s lyrics 

8 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

you’re right. 1:35.

Im pretty sure “you’re the sucker” was the original lyric based off of leaked vocals and the screenshot from FTR of Womanizer’s lyrics 

Omg I haven't heard this since I don't know. I forgot this even existed. Thanks for this! ❤

Here, you can clearly hear they just overlapped her singing "FOR" on top of the "YOU'RE" which I find sooo lazy. She was pulling a Britney Jean as early as 2008. :haha:

In overprotected the original version . When she says " i tell em what i like , what i want what i doonnt" right when she stops there's a sound that used to bother me as a kid thinking it sounds like a "fart noise" . Still to this day i don't understand what it is or what type of musical prop or instrument they're using , but it sorta kinda fits. 

I've always thought The begining of intimidated always was at a "factory" or there's a "heavy machienary" in the background .....at least that's what i used to think it was as a kid. 

In cindrella , near the end of the song ....when she says " it's gonnnaaa be alriiiiiighhhhhttt" there's a shout , or a man screaming a name in the background that always had me remove my headphones so quickly and sat me down  or snapped me out of my "daydreaming" , thinking it was my dad calling my name :airpls: and it used to happen to me wherever i was , literally on the train i'd remove my headphones just to "check" . Later on i found the same " scream" in the song " the call" by backstreet boys , at some point in the middle 8 . 

• Super Mods

I know this is not the OP’s intention but it did turn into a misheard lyrics thread so here’s mine, Work *****:

”work it hard like your brother Sean” I now know the actual lyrics but I still hear that whenever WB comes up. I thought dang, she really did got personal, she’s telling her kids to work lol

not so much weird but: email my heart has some rlly interesting stuff in the background. the guitar is almost 60'sish and trippy and there are these backing vocals in the middle when she's singing "here's a picture of us, i look so good on you" that pretty peculiar sounding. i would love if someone has the stems and made a trippy 60's version of this song lol

myah backing vocals are really prominent on some circus songs like IUSA that i never noticed til i heard the side channels isolated. song of her songs have really pretty britney backing vocals too; outta this world (also some really pretty instrumentation comes out more in the side channels) is one. you can also hear some really nice sounding stuff in the side channels of shadow that are really cool and i can see how the supposed trip hop version (if it existed) would've sounded/evolved into this. also the gimme more and toxic stems are just out of this world & i love if im dancing stems too, they're so psychedelic. the stems for get back also sound ******* wild. cinderella is also just all weird, like all of the instruments and style of singing are WEIRD. it sounds so so ******* weird. and finally, it's more like the "misheard lyrics" thing ppl were saying up top up does anyone else hear in the lonely pre-chorus "in my fishtank, because i recognize..." bc...i always hear that lmfao

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think the the OP was about hearing things that aren't really there, but if this is turning into misinterpreted lyrics, Amnesia comes to my mind, as I always hear "I forgot my boyfriend was the one who had bought me this BRA "

WHAT? She doesn't say bra? WTF :umomg:

1 hour ago, glorified.ho said:

In "Hot as Ice":

"make you feel like heaven" always sounds to me like "make you feel like Kevin"

lol

Speaking of Hot As Ice, there's a backing vocalist going 'oh ohhhh' at the beginning of the song that sounds like Xtina to me. (It's definitely not her though lol)

And I always thought Britney sounded a bit like Xtina in Soda Pop, and Pink in Rockstar.

Archived