Katy Perry’s new single “Never Worn White” did not chart on the Billboard Hot 100

I won’t lie and say I didn’t stan Katy when she first came out. There was even a period when I stanned her more than Gaga...how the tables have turned. Katherines ego took over her and tbh her ego has been getting checked. After attaining her massive success from TD and then PRISM her egocentric  behavior became annoying. Flash forward to Witness (still stanned) and her desperation got embarrassing. I think people are sick of her at this point. She’s been shoved down our throats with American Idol, her relationships, her now engagement, her feud with TS, her lame *** singles (not all of them), her magazine covers (what is she even promoting). Then she says “ohhh I’m taking a break from my music career” but then drops another single that her own fans don't bother to listen to 😆. I really am trying not to hate on her because I am a fan but she needs to go away for a while. I’d rather her release a remix album with performances than some of these bad singles. Harleys was good imo and so is NWW...the rest i haven’t enjoyed. 

We’ll see where she goes next. Her time as a regular pop charter could really be over. It happens (hi Xtina) 🤷🏽‍♂️  but they always linger around. I mean Beyonce dropped a picture on instagram and broke the internet. Britney got a cover and flash mobbed by paps. Katy got a segment on a few shows and no one seemed to care. 

I bet she has her baby and announces a vegas residency in the fall. Book mark me 😂

On 3/18/2020 at 7:07 PM, Lorenzo said:

Anyways as tragic as this number is, considering that Britney at this stage of her career was getting top 10 hits left and right, this just proves that B10 lead won’t even chart on the hot 100 :katycry: I hope it can make the bubbling under at least. For B10 we are looking at Lil Kim’s or Nelly Furtado’s numbers  I’m afraid :crying2:

Why is it always you that keep on saying the same ****? You replied the same **** under Gaga's Stupid Love thread. Katy peaked in her 9th year while Britney, in her 11th year achieved two #1 songs on the Hot 100. Stop comparing Britney with Katy. :nyheadache: Britney has been very consistent in her Hot 100 entries, unlike some fads. 

5 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Why is it always you that keep on saying the same ****? You replied the same **** under Gaga's Stupid Love thread. Katy peaked in her 9th year while Britney, in her 11th year achieved two #1 songs on the Hot 100. Stop comparing Britney with Katy. :nyheadache: Britney has been very consistent in her Hot 100 entries, unlike some fads. 

Learn to take a joke babydoll 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block