Katy Perry’s new single “Never Worn White” did not chart on the Billboard Hot 100

3 hours ago, Barajas said:

Have Britey ever peaked a song out of the hot 100?... I really cant remember, but I don´t think she has.

KARMA IS REALLY NOT A LIAR GURL!! :katybelt:

Everything she has released since 2007 has charted :queenflopga: actually Britney is the most consistent out of her peers when it comes to Hot 100 entries. The only times when she missed the Hot 100 were when she was either banned from pop radio or when her singles weren’t physically released 

• Like 2

Anyways as tragic as this number is, considering that Britney at this stage of her career was getting top 10 hits left and right, this just proves that B10 lead won’t even chart on the hot 100 :katycry: I hope it can make the bubbling under at least. For B10 we are looking at Lil Kim’s or Nelly Furtado’s numbers  I’m afraid :crying2:

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Anyways as tragic as this number is, considering that Britney at this stage of her career was getting top 10 hits left and right, this just proves that B10 lead won’t even chart on the hot 100 :katycry: I hope it can make the bubbling under at least. For B10 we are looking at Lil Kim’s or Nelly Furtado’s numbers  I’m afraid :crying2:

What B10 are you looking at? :bcut:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block