Katy Perry’s new single “Never Worn White” did not chart on the Billboard Hot 100

Just now, C0CKy said:

Why would I?

Did she ever apologize?

No. 

I was gonna say, didn't they say she was cursed after she said that about Britney? lol 

I mean, I've never been a fan of Katy. I think she's too fake, and not funny at all. I guess her Teenage Dream's singles were the ones I liked the most, because they were played everywhere at a time when I still listened to music in public lol 

And tbh,  I haven't heard any of her latest singles, I think the last thing I heard from her was Bon Apetite? And only saw Never Worn White because I saw it posted here on Exhale lol It was cute I guess. 

I think it's fine she keeps releasing music despite the bad chart performance, that's what everyone, including Britney, should do.  

• Like 5
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was gonna say, didn't they say she was cursed after she said that about Britney? lol 

I mean, I've never been a fan of Katy. I think she's too fake, and not funny at all. I guess her Teenage Dream's singles were the ones I liked the most, because they were played everywhere at a time when I still listened to music in public lol 

And tbh,  I haven't heard any of her latest singles, I think the last thing I heard from her was Bon Apetite? And only saw Never Worn White because I saw it posted here on Exhale lol It was cute I guess. 

I think it's fine she keeps releasing music despite the bad chart performance, that's what everyone, including Britney, should do.  

Yes, it is well known that if you speak ill of Britney your career will suffer. I don’t make the rules.  :divaney:

You and I are the same in that regard because I’ve not heard anything past Non Appetite. I didn’t watch Never Worn White and haven’t heard it either. I think she was cute for the radio at one time but beyond that I’ve just never been interested in her as a person or artist. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what did he say? 

what does he do? lol I've never really known why he's famous for :idkney: 

no shade, I genuinely don't know :mcorangu:

He's a judge on The Voice and in 2012 he was at a red carpet and a reporter asked him what his thoughts were on Britney joining the judge's panel of the X Factor. The same week of the rumor and eventual confirmation and announcement that Britney has already signed so remember that was literally like the talk of the town. So he was asked about it and he said that it's funny that they're hiring these people who aren't real singers to be judges. Something like that.

Cancelled. :reductive:

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

He's a judge on The Voice and in 2012 he was at a red carpet and a reporter asked him what his thoughts were on Britney joining the judge's panel of the X Factor. The same week of the rumor and eventual confirmation and announcement that Britney has already signed so remember that was literally like the talk of the town. So he was asked about it and he said that it's funny that they're hiring these people who aren't real singers to be judges. Something like that.

Cancelled. :reductive:

aaah he said that? 

when is his curse gonna start? :liar:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

aaah he said that? 

when is his curse gonna start? :liar:

I'm still waiting, cause he's still winning. He smashed with All of Me in 2014 and then Sexiest Man Alive title. Ughhhhhhhhhh. I don't know why the curse is taking so long to take effect. :idkney:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block