So... COVID-19?

Urbanney

1 hour ago, Breathe on me u toxicb**** said:

Trump also justifies every obscene and malicious thing with freedome of speach.

to justifiy something like that in such a way doesnt make it smarter or any better. you can have your wrong opinion, but please keep it to yourself.

And the Jordan question is a joke. Irony you know...

Sweetie, i couldn't care less about trump. 

Its not malicious or wtv, it's my opinion. Again i am free to give my opinion without arm anyone. 

Now when you reply to me you have two option:

- give me your opinion without being rude and calling me stupid or whatever. 

- or just keep your opinion to yourself. 

Your liberty of speech ends, where my own begins. So be polite and be kind. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

Starting to work from home next week, people are going crazy in Poland, you can barely buy soap, toilet paper, milk or pasta...

People are going crazy in San Diego too, and they've started to come to Tijuana now that the stores are running out of toilet paper lol

I really don't know what they're planning to do with so much toilet paper. They should be buying soap instead. Literally, the real, serious sources keep telling us all we need is to thoroughly wash our hands with water and soap. We don't even need hand sanitizer. And we just need to stop touching our faces. We don't even need masks, those should be reserved for the actual medical staff that is nursing the sick people.

4 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

Starting to work from home next week, people are going crazy in Poland, you can barely buy soap, toilet paper, milk or pasta...

Tbh I need to buy some more stuff today cause it's going to be even crazier next week :airpls:

And hiii I'm from Poland too :kiss:

21 hours ago, IUSM said:

Belgium just announced the closure of all bars, restaurants and clubs until 3 April (3 weeks!).

What an overreaction! What's next? Curfew? House arrest? :gloria:

I had a date planned... should I directly invite him home instead than in a bar, and get killed if he is a psycho?

:rlynow:

Seems like it'll be the case in many countries. In Greece too. Am I supposed to cook my own meals now and drink instant coffee? :beynah:

For your date I would suggest take a few beers (or whatever) and go for a walk. You can hold hands (with gloves on) and blow a kiss from at least a meter distance

22 hours ago, IUSM said:

Belgium just announced the closure of all bars, restaurants and clubs until 3 April (3 weeks!).

What an overreaction! What's next? Curfew? House arrest? :gloria:

I had a date planned... should I directly invite him home instead than in a bar, and get killed if he is a psycho?

:rlynow:

You really are thinking that this pandemic is funny? ...

Just look what happened in China or what is happening in Italy for example. Hospitals are full, people are being denied to get help (because it's too many of them), people are dying at homes or in special tents... It's a total chaos. And it's gonna be like this in many countries in a few weeks...

Maybe if you are young and 100% healthy you will be alright, but you can still spread the virus and kill others that have other health problems, weak immune system or just elderly people... Think about them at least... :nochillbrit:

Guys it's funny but you have no idea what is coming so you better be prepared.

I live in Spain, the fourth country in the world with most infected people and at this moment, TODAY we had to do like Italy and close several cities to stop it spreading across the country. You know what that means? people is obligated to stay home, and we can't go out to see our parents, we can't see our friends, and no, we can't go to Starbucks or go to a club. This is ******* SERIOUS so take it seriously now.

Keep in mind that in Italy or Spain we have a strong and free medical system, so everyone can get tested and the numbers are in, but it doesn't happen in most of the countries where if you want to go to the doctor you have to pay a big amount, so people is not going to the hospital and thinking they have a cold or a flu.

If you say that in 3 weeks this will be over and it's overreacting, you are completetly wrong. THIS IS THE BEGINNING.

I can only say that you don't even know how many people infected is in front of you so be ready, wash your hands all the time, avoid any contact and don't touch your face until you are washed, because it's not going to kill you probably, but it can kill your grandma, or your father, or maybe your friend if he can't go to the hospital because he doesn't have a bed there, and this is already happening in Europe guys, because our hospitals are ready for everything, but not for a pandemic. 

THIS   IS   IMPORTANT. It's not a flu. It's not mortal, but it's way more contagious.

2 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

For your date I would suggest take a few beers (or whatever) and go for a walk. You can hold hands (with gloves on) and blow a kiss from at least a meter distance

Really romantic. :crying1:

2 hours ago, Lukass1896 said:

You really are thinking that this pandemic is funny? ...

What do you want me to do? Slit my wrists while crying to death? :frenchy:

I've seen a lot of people buying countless toilet paper rolls today so I prefer to see it with an ironic mind rather than ending up in a depression because the world is a mess.

:bedtime:

30 minutes ago, Borja said:

Guys it's funny but you have no idea what is coming so you better be prepared.

I live in Spain, the fourth country in the world with most infected people and at this moment, TODAY we had to do like Italy and close several cities to stop it spreading across the country. You know what that means? people is obligated to stay home, and we can't go out to see our parents, we can't see our friends, and no, we can't go to Starbucks or go to a club. This is ******* SERIOUS so take it seriously now.

Keep in mind that in Italy or Spain we have a strong and free medical system, so everyone can get tested and the numbers are in, but it doesn't happen in most of the countries where if you want to go to the doctor you have to pay a big amount, so people is not going to the hospital and thinking they have a cold or a flu.

If you say that in 3 weeks this will be over and it's overreacting, you are completetly wrong. THIS IS THE BEGINNING.

I can only say that you don't even know how many people infected is in front of you so be ready, wash your hands all the time, avoid any contact and don't touch your face until you are washed, because it's not going to kill you probably, but it can kill your grandma, or your father, or maybe your friend if he can't go to the hospital because he doesn't have a bed there, and this is already happening in Europe guys, because our hospitals are ready for everything, but not for a pandemic. 

THIS   IS   IMPORTANT. It's not a flu. It's not mortal, but it's way more contagious.

What is your plan?

18 hours ago, mrjmendes said:

Sweetie, i couldn't care less about trump. 

Its not malicious or wtv, it's my opinion. Again i am free to give my opinion without arm anyone. 

Now when you reply to me you have two option:

- give me your opinion without being rude and calling me stupid or whatever. 

- or just keep your opinion to yourself. 

Your liberty of speech ends, where my own begins. So be polite and be kind. 

NRA type of style justification.

god I miss the days were one was embarrased for lack of knowledge and education. And wrong information are not an opinion btw. they are just not correct...

9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

WHO just announced Europe as the new epicenter of the COVID-19. Stay safe EU Exhalers! :embarrassney:

This is serious guys. Please don't take it lightly. Stay safe everyone! ❤

We're locked in our houses... we can't go out anymore, basically.
We can go working (only supermarket and medical stuff are open),  grocery shopping (one person per car ONLY), we can walk our pets (one person only and for limited time), we can visit relatives only if they need assistance, we can go to medical visits and nothing else.
You need a special permission to do these stuff, you're not free to go around or the police will check on you.
I can still go to work because I work in a supermarket, but the situation is horrible and it's getting worse each day.
Hospitals are full, more and more people are getting sick or are dying. We're prisoners in our own houses and the economy is literally falling to pieces.

If you think people are overreacting, you're just stupid and not prepared for what's to come in the near future. 
It feels like wartime, newspapers and tv's are sugarcoating the hell out of our situation. 
You have to live it to understand it, Italy is a ghost country right now.

To all the gays here who think we're overreacting... my father had a (luckily) light stroke. 
We could not bring him to the hospital. We had to wait for doctors to come and help it at home. Hospitals are full, so he couldn't be admitted. So we just have to hope he doesn't catch the virus while he's at home. 
Understad what we're living, now?

2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

To all the gays here who think we're overreacting... my father had a (luckily) light stroke. 
We could not bring him to the hospital. We had to wait for doctors to come and help it at home. Hospitals are full, so he couldn't be admitted. So we just have to hope he doesn't catch the virus while he's at home. 
Understad what we're living, now?

It's too hard to comment on this. It's so crazy in my country as well but nothing like this...

But we love you Alex, stay strong and take care!! I believe it's going to be all right.

Archived