So... COVID-19?

Urbanney

13 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Do you personally know someone that has it? I’m sorry to hear your story. It sounds frightening. 

Not yet. Now we have like 50 infected people in entire Poland. It's not a lot for 38 million people :comingthru: I guess that's why our government shut down every school, cinema etc. cause we have hope to stop this :katycream: :miley:(I don't think it's going to work tho... young people [mostly] are still going out, partying, going on dates etc...)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Kuzco said:

How are you more worried about AIDS when in 2020 you can live more than 3 decades with medication on AIDS but Coronavirus kills you in a matter of days. :jlostare:

You can't catch AIDS by touching people or objects but you can catch Covid-19 by just standing near a sick person. 

Please, take this seriously and take care of yourselves. 

Between a disease that would very likely not kill me and give me some kind of flu, and something that would kill me without medication, and will force me to take medication my whole life, have very regular checks just on that, be seen as a pariah by some for being HIV-positive?

I do agree that the COVID-19 is serious for elderly people or those with pre-existing conditions. For others, this will not kill you. Much worse diseases like ebola never got this attention and panic outbreaks.

Belgium just announced the closure of all bars, restaurants and clubs until 3 April (3 weeks!).

What an overreaction! What's next? Curfew? House arrest? :gloria:

I had a date planned... should I directly invite him home instead than in a bar, and get killed if he is a psycho?

:rlynow:

On 3/11/2020 at 6:35 PM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Not weird at all. The world is extremely overpopulated. There are conspiracies like that and I totslly believe it. 

I believe (and I may sound evil) that cures for AIDS, cancer, certsin diseases is available but they're not going to publicly say it because of the same reason: population control. Imagine everyone who has cancer, aids, etc and get this magic pill/injection.... The world population will be in the trillions! It'll be impossible to survive on earth

On 3/11/2020 at 6:29 PM, mrjmendes said:

In my opinion, really my own opinion is that china made this virus on lab. Why? Maybe because they want kill (yes it's hard to read) some of them, because of the overpopulation.....
On the good side, the pollution rate decreased a lot comparing the same time last year.... Wierd, isn't it?

This is not funny. If u are stupid shut up and stop spreading conspiracy theories.

I miss the days were people were embarrased of their own stupidity

On 3/11/2020 at 8:39 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think it's still completely understood, but some believe it was due to the trafficking of unusual animals, like bats and stuff. They also talk about pangolins. There can be a lot of reasons, if people were actually eating them, or even if they weren't, it was easier to contaminate the food they were actually selling in that market. For the pictures I saw, it was really disgusting, they were literally cutting the meat on the floor. I mean, God knows what happens around the world in the markets we consume, or the restaurants we eat at, etc, but this just happened to be the exposed one, and it was awful. And probably most of the bacteria is supposed to die when the meat is cooked, but if it's seafood, I think they eat a lot of that raw :ugh:

I mean, I'm just rambling here lol when I searched about it I didn't find a concrete story or theory about how it all happened, but more or less that's what had been discussed by the testimony of the affected people (they all had some sort of contact with that seafood market).

There's also the fact that China's government tried to keep it secret for as much as they could, there's even the famous story of this doctor that "blew the whistle" and they didn't want to hear, and I think he ultimately passed away due to the virus. 

Then it got known around the world, but people from within China remained uninformed for the longest part (or so I read) so, again, without being aware of it, people just kept spreading the disease wherever they go. I think there's a lot of people, journalists, and normal people that are documenting the whole situation in China, but they have to do it secretly and it can only be read/seen outside of China.

Good words

On 3/11/2020 at 7:47 PM, Born2Die said:

There has been doctors that have come forward to say the Chinese government started it and those doctors disappeared the next day. So....idk

stop spreading conspiracy theories. thats worse than the virus. the chinese government let the doctors disappear cause their informations of a new desease would have made the fucjed up communist government look weak. but the virus came from killing, selling and eating wild animals.

24 minutes ago, Breathe on me u toxicb**** said:

This is not funny. If u are stupid shut up and stop spreading conspiracy theories.

I miss the days were people were embarrased of their own stupidity

No one said it was funny....
If you read what i wrote, i said and quoted again "In my opinion, really my own opinion " sooooooo......  learn how to read and then comment. Last time i checked coronavirus didn't take away the free will to give my opinion....

And honey, 

Most interessting question. Jordan will you pause crossfit?

This isn't stupid at all!!!!!
Like OMG Like NOT STUPID AT ALL...
7 minutes ago, mrjmendes said:

No one said it was funny....
If you read what i wrote, i said and quoted again "In my opinion, really my own opinion " sooooooo......  learn how to read and then comment. Last time i checked coronavirus didn't take away the free will to give my opinion....

And honey, 

Most interessting question. Jordan will you pause crossfit?

This isn't stupid at all!!!!!
Like OMG Like NOT STUPID AT ALL...

Trump also justifies every obscene and malicious thing with freedome of speach.

to justifiy something like that in such a way doesnt make it smarter or any better. you can have your wrong opinion, but please keep it to yourself.

And the Jordan question is a joke. Irony you know...

Archived