Katy Perry performs "Never Worn White" live for the first time

ILikeChillinWithYou

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Has she improved? She doesn’t sound bad but sounds the same to me. She just isn’t trying any choreo so she is a little more steady.

Katy had a lot of issue with breath control around the Teenage Dream - Prism era but then from the Witness tour she started getting better and then she only improved with each performance. :katybelt:

You can notice this on her performances of her own song Firework, a song which requires much vocal ability. If you compare how she performed the song at the Prismatic World Tour and in 2019, you'll notice the difference.

• Content Curators
11 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Katy had a lot of issue with breath control around the Teenage Dream - Prism era but then from the Witness tour she started getting better and then she only improved with each performance. :katybelt:

You can notice this on her performances of her own song Firework, a song which requires much vocal ability. If you compare how she performed the song at the Prismatic World Tour and in 2019, you'll notice the difference.

okay stan :katybelt:

now brinny hates u :rupaulslap:

jk

:demi:

12 minutes ago, SuperRhaj said:

It's tough to just forget. I'm not one to hate on Katy (she's no Perez Hilton), but being a jerk towards Brit is hard a limit for me personally. Ya'll enjoy, but it's a no from me dawg. I really do wish her all the best with the pregnancy though. 

:sendinglove:

A respectful Britney Stan :bareclap:I wish everyone was like this instead of plain right hating her

Archived