Niall Horan says him and Zayn aren't friends

Jordan Miller

• Leader

niall-horan-zayn.jpg.27d15c88bc8a03431e525347a8a1a4dd.jpg

The dynamic between the 1D members is... interesting. For the most part, it feels like they don't have much of a relationship anymore. 

Niall was asked about Zayn, and he had this to say:

“As long as I’ve known him, Zayn’s been the hardest man to stay in touch with. Then we had a falling out a few years ago and, to be honest, that’s just the dynamic: you have people you are friends with & people you are not.”

Zayn just seems super super low-key and private.

ESrQBfkWsAEU5pI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Do we have any 1D fans here in Exhale? What do we think? :truthtea:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, Niall was on the Late Late Show with James Corden a few years ago and during a game of Spill Your Guts, Fill Your Guts, Niall opted not to answer who his least favorite band mate was and chose to drink the salmon smoothie. I don't think Niall meant it as, like, shade towards Zayn. I think there is some truth to Zayn being hard to stay in touch with. Niall is not the only One Direction member to say that Zayn hasn't been talking to them since he left the band. Not sure who it was exactly but I think it was Harry or Liam. I mean, it is what it is. People can go from people you know to people you don't.

• Leader
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

To be fair, Niall was on the Late Late Show with James Corden a few years ago and during a game of Spill Your Guts, Fill Your Guts, Niall opted not to answer who his least favorite band mate was and chose to drink the salmon smoothie. I don't think Niall meant it as, like, shade towards Zayn. I think there is some truth to Zayn being hard to stay in touch with. Niall is not the only One Direction member to say that Zayn hasn't been talking to them since he left the band. Not sure who it was exactly but I think it was Harry or Liam. I mean, it is what it is. People can go from people you know to people you don't.

We love logic and reasoning :clap1:

3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

ESrQBfkWsAEU5pI?format=jpg&name=900x900

After reading Zayn's words, I actually understand Niall. Look at that, he speaks line after line and says basically nothing, whereas Niall is eloquent and goes straight to the point. Zayn must definitely be hard to stay in touch with, even if he calls you from time to time. There's people with whom you can share a short conversation on the street and get up to date with what's going on in their life or how they're truly feeling, and others with whom we share many hours a day and know little to nothing. The latter must be Zayn.

7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Exactly this. Even when the band was intact, Zayn was the most mysterious and distant member. Niall is not the first person to come up with this opinion either. Harry, Liam and Louis has also previously stated that Zayn is really hard to stay in touch with. Louis honestly dislikes Zayn for that. :katycream:

Archived