Justin Timberlake & Anderson Paak - "Don't Slack" (music video)

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Justin Timberlake and Anderson Paak teamed up for a new song titled "Don't Slack," the latest release from the Trolls soundtrack.

The song is a little messy, but I'm living for it. It caught my attention because it doesn't sound like anything out there right now. :groovin:

Drag me I don't care, but this slaps. :letitburn:

Now get to work *****... don't slack. :letitburn:

The video is out:

justin-timberlake-dont-slack.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He seems really lost to me. He used to be so sure about what he wants to do in the studio. Since MotW he has lost all creativity and confidence he had back in the 2000-2010’s. Also he has aged hard in the last 5 years. This song, The other side and believe aren’t bad songs. But something is missing to make it a sure bop that stands out from the rest. He has lost connection. 

Waiting for the Nsync reunion. 

17 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Justin Timberlake and Anderson Paak teamed up for a new song titled "Don't Slack," the latest release from the Trolls soundtrack.

The song is a little messy, but I'm living for it. It caught my attention because it doesn't sound like anything out there right now. :groovin:

Drag me I don't care, but this slaps. :letitburn:

Now get to work *****... don't slack. :letitburn:

justin-timberlake-dont-slack.jpg

I kinda like it... But its too JT '00S VIBE. I am getting a little tired of JT' s songs always sounds the same. :/

Archived