Britney Spotted at the Four Seasons in Santa Barbara (Pictures)

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Im a little suspicious that she is being photographed now after Jayden made the live video. However, she looks good and I am happy that she had a little weekend getaway with her boyfriend. :)

These photos are apparently from last weekend (before Jayden’s rant) the photos are from Saturday someone said above, and Sam’s story was posted on Sunday (the same day Jayden said he saw Britney. Guess the visit wasn’t very long). 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

These photos are apparently from last weekend (before Jayden’s rant) the photos are from Saturday someone said above, and Sam’s story was posted on Sunday (the same day Jayden said he saw Britney. Guess the visit wasn’t very long). 

The pics are from Saturday, March 7. Jayden did the live stream on Instagram on March 3 (so he said he visited her on Sunday, March 1) 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Why is he never at the gym at rpt? How do Shayan and Shaheen allow him to be employed when all he does is prance around with her or go to Manchester? 

Seriously, that kussmadar ruined my lunch break. AND I had a nice big Buffalo chicken salad I was looking forward to eat. :tifftear:

He's got a second job and a second income :plzexplain:

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Why is he never at the gym at rpt? How do Shayan and Shaheen allow him to be employed when all he does is prance around with her or go to Manchester? 

Seriously, that kussmadar ruined my lunch break. AND I had a nice big Buffalo chicken salad I was looking forward to eat. :tifftear:

And notice how he’s always named by his first and last name in the title of every article printed. They’re pushing him on us so hard. He should be known as “Britney’s boyfriend” until he can get a gig on his own and not off her back. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

And notice how he’s always named by his first and last name in the title of every article printed. They’re pushing him on us so hard. He should be known as “Britney’s boyfriend” until he can get a gig on his own and not off her back. 

Oh shoot ur right! I never noticed thst. Wow, her team is really trying hard to make him known and show thst they're doing their part of the deal. 

Ugh what bothers me is she loves him like crazy and he probably doesn't give a damn about her and just wants his deal 

• Like 1