Britney Spotted at the Four Seasons in Santa Barbara (Pictures)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She looks beautiful  This 2019 candid outsold tho

It's so nice seeing her out and about. Atleast she's getting some sense of normalcy in her life. ❤ Queen of being unbothered by all the things happening in Britney world. 

the way that i was just in santa barbara this past week, literally what a coincidence...

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Happy that her leg is alright and healed now 

This is a good point actually. If her foot is healed than that would have taken about 6 weeks which means she would have broken it in January, but they brought a lot of attention to it only a few weeks ago?

Or she just doesn't need a boot or anything anymore, which is entirely possible because I am not a medical professional, and am sick of everything sounding like a conspiracy theory. Either way, she looks better here than on Instagram which is a good thing, and I hope she had a nice time.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, youngmenace said:

This is a good point actually. If her foot is healed than that would have taken about 6 weeks which means she would have broken it in January, but they brought a lot of attention to it only a few weeks ago?

Or she just doesn't need a boot or anything anymore, which is entirely possible because I am not a medical professional, and am sick of everything sounding like a conspiracy theory. Either way, she looks better here than on Instagram which is a good thing, and I hope she had a nice time.

I think when we saw her with the boot last month it was already after the surgery. And she had already gotten her cast off... So by now she doesn't need the boot..

16 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

I think when we saw her with the boot last month it was already after the surgery. And she had already gotten her cast off... So by now she doesn't need the boot..

I was thinking this too. At the time I was wondering if the boot was on before they'd gotten it properly diagnosed, but this seems to confirm otherwise. Still slightly odd that they spent a lot of last month talking about it, but I don't know.