Coachella delayed due to Coronavirus

• Leader

I had a feeling this would likely happen. 

Coachella is getting delayed until October because of the Coronavirus, CNN confirms.  :evilpatrick:

“At the direction of the County of Riverside and local health authorities, we must sadly confirm the rescheduling of Coachella and Stagecoach due to COVID-19 concerns,” Goldenvoice said in a statement. “While this decision comes at a time of universal uncertainty, we take the safety and health of our guests, staff and community very seriously. We urge everyone to follow the guidelines and protocols put forth by public health officials.”

At this point it's unclear how the Coronavirus will affect life moving forward, but Coachella is definitely not the first major gathering to get the ax / delayed. SXSW and Ultra in Miami was cancelled. 

What do you guys think? Better safe than sorry? Are they overreacting?

coachella-delayy.jpg

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

5 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I desire the same thing Calvin has in his Calvins. ;)

Image result for calvin harris nude

Back off. :bichpls:

You already saw Maluma and I didn't. Can I not have Calvin for myself? You already checked all the boxes for your Gaga Stan checklist which is literally difficult to get and not everybody has that to their credit. Now you trynna come for my man? No ma'am. :lessons:

:haha:

10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Back off. :bichpls:

You already saw Maluma and I didn't. Can I not have Calvin for myself? You already checked all the boxes for your Gaga Stan checklist which is literally difficult to get and not everybody has that to their credit. Now you trynna come for my man? No ma'am. :lessons:

:haha:

OMG never! I just meant I understood the thirst. He is your man. I would never try to take him from you, like..

Image result for the rules of feminism gif

On 3/10/2020 at 3:51 PM, JordanMiller said:

How are you feeling? 

It's strange. The virus is really contagious. For now I've not being infected. We Can  go out just with a permission written or to walk our dogs. We Can't go more than half mile from where we live. Police is constantly in the streets. Pharmacy and food stores are the only ones allowed to stay open. Everything else is closed. Bar, restaurants, museums, shops. All closed till 25th March but they say it will most probably be till 3rd april. It seems a movie but it's All real. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.