Who has been Britney's best looking boyfriend ?

Midnight

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Amyismydrunkalterego said:

Sam for sure...

SIDE NOTE: I wonder how Britney feels now about having a video w/ Jason Trawick.. thoughts?

giphy.gif

She probably does not remember, she said that's the secret to happiness :raven:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

i actually like Charlie. He was the only with the real career not trying to get attention by being Britneys boyfriend. I think Britney should start choose man as an adult woman. Man who is capable to treat her like a queen and make them both grow in a relationships. Not some hunk to fk so she won't be bored sitting at home.

charlie is the whole package

but i get why she fell for kevin, he was so hot and charming like a bad boy, i bet he was her bext *** of all boys.

BUT i LOVE that she hook up with colin farrell, soooo hot... his voice is very ****... that was savage of her, love it!

britney-colin-660.jpg

3 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Maybe because I was younger when Britney was in her prime and everyone wanted to know who she was dating... but I’d have to say JT (at the time they dated). K-Fed wasn’t that bad looking either after he got some of Brit’s money and cleaned up a bit. They had that bad boy image going for them, and that’s what she was in to. I feel like all the guys she’s dated after (besides Sam) have given me old man vibes :eheeek:  Drag me if you want. DwarMhEVsAA0Scu?format=jpg&name=medium

thank you for reminding me how attractive early 2000s justin was :thirsty:

7 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Back in the *NSYNC days, young JT was hella fine! He did not age well. 

as a guy myself, i've noticed a lot of other men, or guys i should say, peak between the ages of 19-23. not saying 23 is the definitive cut off age cause I do think I look better now at 25 than how I did when I was 23 but I also think I looked my absolute best when I was 20 years old. then again, i think i'm entering or in the midst of my second beauty peak after thinking i lost my looks. idk it's weird. :wontcry: 

Archived