Who has been Britney's best looking boyfriend ?

• Curators

You can only pick one, now even though I don't really share Britney's taste in men I can admit that some of them were okay. I mean Justin in his prime was alright, skinny + short hair K-Fed kinda did something for me and even though Sam is a real treat none of these guys are my pick. So you must be asking yourself who could this queen possibly pick if it's not any of those three, well I pick Charlie, yup :zoomzoom: now don't judge me cause real life me would not chose any of them. So yeah who do you pick ?

Reg Jones

Justin Timberlake

Kevin Federline

Jason Trawick

Charlie Ebersol

Sam Asghari

If I forgot anybody go ahead and post it. I didn't add that paparazzi guy cause well you know why.

britney-boyfriends.jpg

• Like 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Curators
Just now, JustWendy said:

I really liked angry-athletic Jason Trawick:

Image result for jason trawick fit

But as a much as I hate to admit it, yes, Hessam Asghari is the hottest from them all:

I don't love him, though. That's the thing about shady attention gold digging *****s... you simply can't trust them.

Image result for wendy williams gif

Mhmm Sam is candy :tongueney: but you are right.

• Curators
1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

BTW how can ya'll forget Jason Alexander? Woukd he even count? I mean, they DID marry for like 55 hrs. 

Yes I completely forgot about him too oh gosh. He does count I think they dated back in their day.

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Lmfao!!! Noooooo not this one. Omg u don't know this story!? Jesus don't tell me ur younger than 30 haha. 

She married her childhood friend, Jason Alexander in Vegas and all hell broke loose. She had it annulled in like 2 days. 

haha i'm trolling you. i know who you mean:

Image result for britney jason alexander

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-ex-husband-jason-alexander-arrested-for-second-dui/

Britney Spears’ Ex-Husband Jason Alexander Arrested For 2nd DUI

• Love 1
  • Haha 3