Marina drops new song "Man’s World"

• Leader

Well, the entire world has changed since we last heard about Marina's new song titled "Man's World." It's officially out now.

Listen below. Thoughts, Exhale?! Sound off!

Earlier:

Godrina shared a snippet of a new song titled “I Don’t Wanna Live In A Man’s World Anymore” in her Instagram stories. 

Sounds like a Lana title eh? The song itself appears to be really pretty and ethereal.

Do we have any Marina fans here in Exhale?

marina-man.jpg.73da03ded56e0f1eeedadad9169f99af.jpg

• Like 1

This little snippet doesn't really say much. All I know is that "LOVE + FEAR" wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. Personally, I enjoyed it a lot. Definitely not as good as her other albums, but I still enjoyed it. Excited for this new era if that's what this snippet is hinting at. :katycream: Pretty sure she said she wanted her new album to be a hundred percent produced and written by women, so, with a song title like "I Don't Wanna Live In A Man's World Anymore", I'm assuming it is for the new era. :raven: Not sure how I feel about the politics of it all, but if that's what it takes to get new Marina music - I'll take it. :katyfrog:

• Like 6

I'm a massive fan of Marina and have been since her Mermaid vs Sailor EP days. The Family Jewels will always remain top for me, but I really don't understand the hate or dislike for Love + Fear as I really enjoyed it. She's always been pretty polarising though, but when it comes to Marina I'm not really hear from bops and more for her ethereal, atmospheric music. It's why Electra Heart, while it has some really decent tracks, seems out of place in her discography so far - it was forced on her in a way, or so it seems. Tracks like 'Rootless', 'Fear and Loathing', 'Valley of The Dolls', 'Handmade Heaven', 'Immortal' are a few that really stand out as favourites for me, it's probably just my taste but she does it so well and her voice really hits the mark.

Anyway, this track already sounds on par with what I was hoping to hear and sounds fantastic. Love how the music ends up just being so 'full'. It almost sounds as if it samples a bit of 'Seventeen', a bit of a throw to her early music.

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block