gaga-stupid-love-video.jpg.108703690f2b1a5ee8d0c6ffa31492aa.jpg

I've got some exciting news about the Chromatica eraΒ and would love to know how you feel about them...

• "The Cure" and a solo version of "Shallow" with an electropop production are meant to be in the tracklist of a special edition of Chromatica (as bonus tracks). So don't be pissed off.
  • "Frankensteined" and "Babylon" made the final cut. First one was meant to be released a while ago...
  • A collab with "Ariana Grande" is indeed coming up and some hints have already been thrown. There is another female collab in the album in a song named "Sublime".
  • Gaga talks about mental health in one of the album's most powerful tracks. It is not a ballad, I would classify it is a midtempo.
  • Gaga might be recording a new music video in eastern Europe soon...

That's all for now.

:runga:

• Like 4

Where did you get these news from? Is it a reliable source?

If this is true, then I'm very excited! I'd love to hear what "Shallow" sounds like with more 'Gaga'-ish production. I also wonder what the collab with Ariana is going to sound like. After all, both are pretty different artists (Ari is more pop / R&B, Gaga is more dance-pop), so I wonder if it'll work at all...

• Like 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, april_10th said:

I've got some exciting news about the Chromatica eraΒ and would love to know how you feel about them...

• "The Cure" and a solo version of "Shallow" with an electropop production are meant to be in the tracklist of a special edition of Chromatica (as bonus tracks). So don't be pissed off.
  • "Frankensteined" and "Babylon" made the final cut. First one was meant to be released a while ago...
  • A collab with "Ariana Grande" is indeed coming up and some hints have already been thrown. There is another female collab in the album in a song named "Sublime".
  • Gaga talks about mental health in one of the album's most powerful tracks. It is not a ballad, I would classify it is a midtempo.
  • Gaga might be recording a new music video in eastern Europe soon...

That's all for now.

:runga:

WAIT. WHAT?

"Frankensteined" - the redone track - is making the album?!

Reveal yourselfΒ :selenerz:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

are more UK dates going to be announced? I was gobsmacked on Thursday when only just 1 London date was announced

To be fair, I think the reason she’s doing so few dates for this tour is 1. EnigmaΒ 2. Her health. The last thing I’d want is for her to embark on a long world tour again and then have to cancel halfway through because of her fibromyalgia. So I think it’s smart she’s only doing a small amount of dates. In terms of the UK I have a feeling she may only announce another London date if the first one sells well.

On 3/9/2020 at 2:15 AM, Isla said:

To be fair, I think the reason she’s doing so few dates for this tour is 1. EnigmaΒ 2. Her health. The last thing I’d want is for her to embark on a long world tour again and then have to cancel halfway through because of her fibromyalgia. So I think it’s smart she’s only doing a small amount of dates. In terms of the UK I have a feeling she may only announce another London date if the first one sells well.

yeh, Its a shame. I saw her in Glasgow in 2014 and she was amazing

• Like 1
5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

yeh, Its a shame. I saw her in Glasgow in 2014 and she was amazing

Yeah I saw her in 2014 too! I had tickets for Joanne World Tour but she cancelled my date :(Β anyway I'm gonna be hopefully buying tickets for the London date for the Chromatica Ball in 20 mins!!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ol123 said:

I've never been able to go to a Lady Gaga show yet, i was supposed to go to her Joanne tour but the show i was going to got cancelled.Β 

Ahh I'm sorry. Will you be seeing her on Chromatica Ball or is she not visiting near you?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ahh I'm sorry. Will you be seeing her on Chromatica Ball or is she not visiting near you?

The only date i could realistically go to is the London show. Even then it'll be like a 3-4hour journey to get there. I'd be willing to make the journey but from what i've heard the ticket prices are pretty expensive. Combining the travel, the show, then somewhere to stay, i'd probably have to sit this one out till she comes to the closest place big artist perform at, Manchester.Β Β 

10 minutes ago, ol123 said:

The only date i could realistically go to is the London show. Even then it'll be like a 3-4hour journey to get there. I've not checked out ticket prices myself, but from what i've heard they're pretty expensive.Β 

Ah yeah that's the show I got tickets for today! I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah the prices were a bit on the expensive side. The seats nearer to the stage ranged between Β£125-140. And I think golden circle was more expensive. I'm not even sure where I'm sitting in the end, but my ticket was Β£71.50 (including additional fees). I also took out an extra Β£5.65 for insurance.Β 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ah yeah that's the show I got tickets for today! I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah the prices were a bit on the expensive side. The seats nearer to the stage ranged between Β£125-140. And I think golden circle was more expensive. I'm not even sure where I'm sitting in the end, but my ticket was Β£71.50 (including additional fees). I also took out an extra Β£5.65 for insurance.Β 

Not as expensive as i originally thought. I paid Β£120 for Britney's Piece Of Me show. I saw someone say that the lowest priced tickets were around Β£150. I definitely plan on taking another look into it and seeing if it's possible for me to go. I need to see one of her shows. The top 3 people i wanted to see live were Britney, Kylie and Gaga, i've seen both Britney and Kylie, only Gaga left.Β Β 

4 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Not as expensive as i originally thought. I paid Β£120 for Britney's Piece Of Me show. I saw someone say that the lowest priced tickets were around Β£150. I definitely plan on taking another look into it and seeing if it's possible for me to go. I need to see one of her shows. The top 3 people i wanted to see live were Britney, Kylie and Gaga, i've seen both Britney and Kylie, only Gaga left.Β Β 

Yeah you deffo should! Gaga is amazing live, saw her on ARTRAVE in 2014 and it was such a fun show. Yeah the London date for Chromatica wasn't SUPER expensive as some concerts (Genesis was very expensive, my dad wanted to go to their reunion tour but he didn't bother when he saw how much the tickets were). I'm not sure what Β£150 is the lowest priced for but the lowest price for the seats was Β£51 I believe? If I think about it my ticket cost the same as Britney, but then again I went by myself (and I'm going by myself for Gaga too) and I didn't have the most amazing seats at Britney either.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block