OneRepublic releases new single "Didn't, I" + album "Human" out 05/08

LeglessJamie

'Human' LP + Digital Album

I reported earlier that OneRepublic's album would be out on 03/13 but that date turned out to be for another single after the series of "Wanted", "Rescue Me" and "Somebody To Love".

The band released the brand new single today called "Didn't I".

They premiered the new song with a new video which you can watch below.

Along the release of the brand new single, the band has officially announced the release date of the upcoming album "Human".

The album will contain 16 tracks according to iTunes which appears to be a deluxe edition. In that tracklisting, the earlier released songs "Wanted", "Rescue Me" and "Somebody To Love" + the just released song "Didn't I" are included.

The album will be out on May 8th this year.

PRE-ORDER the brand new album here:

https://shop.onerepublic.com/collections/music

onerepublic.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

btw curious... I can't find where they say the album is out next week. :receipts2:

They said in an interiew the album would be released early 2020 and in a later interview they said the album wilm be wrapped in march 2020 and when you go their website, it says "03/13/2020" which most likely is the release date of their album since Rescue Me and Wanted were already released

10 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm sorry, but "Human" is the most predictable, OneRepublic-esque album title they could've come up with. :katyfrog:

which is what fans have been asking for. With the release of Oh My My, many fans claimed that it didn't sound like 1R and that they needed to find their vibes again.

Archived