Ava Max taps Lauv & Saweetie for "Kings And Queens" remix

• Leader

Update:

Ava Max just released a remix of "Kings & Queens" with Lauv & Saweetie. It's the original track with additional verses from the two collaborators. Thoughts?

Earlier:

Ava Max has real potential to be a heavy hitter in the world of pop. She proved that with "Sweet But Psycho," however... there seems to be a lull. Her last few singles did alright, despite them being bop-worthy.

There's still hope! She's collaborating with producer RedOne on new music.

That includes her new song "Kings and Queens," produced by the aforementioned. It's a disco-tinged pop track with an infectious chorus. It's a real ear worm!

There's also a new music video for it, and it's a visual delight1

What do you guys think?

ava-max-kings.jpg.05260fdd4bf93d1f95d833edbc7b6ac5.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I wonder if she’ll ever evade the Gaga comparisons. She kind of looks like Gaga, but the music feels different to me :miley:

I hope she does, we need this kind of fun pop in our music lives. Maybe a simple change of hair color would help. 
But I’ve got this new song on repeat, it’s a bop, and I wouldn’t know about it if not for exhale, thanks for posting!

On 3/2/2020 at 7:36 PM, JordanMiller said:

Yea agreed. SBP was a massive hit. I wonder if her absence from music this last little while will be her demise.

If the music is great though, even if she takes her time, she can land another hit. 

I think her demise started when she decided to release the carbon copy of SBS instead of doing something new like this. She's released tons of songs since but hasn't really performed or promoted them.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block