Fans are worried about Post Malone after he exhibited bizarre behavior mid-concert

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Post Malone is arguably one of the biggest artists right now. During one of his most-recent concerts, Post was seen acting strange. People suspect it could be alcohol or ****-related. 

He was seen rapping with his looking kinda crazy and even fell over. Fans are taking to social media to express their concern. 

A lot of rappers have fallen in the last couple of years due to substance abuse. Not saying Post is using, but where there's smoke...

Any Post Malone fans in Exhale?

post-malone-weird.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Agreed. We wouldn't want him to feel sad next time he's browsing exhale. 

I meant in general, the world exists outside the internet. He's reached a stage of fame that is incredibly toxic if you have any kind of troubles. We've seen too many young celebrities hurt and/or killed by addiction, substance abuse, mental health issues, etc. when being in the public eye. 

People are already posting RIP on youtube videos to get a few cheap likes. Its too easy to joke about this now, but no one wants to admit it IF something happens....

Show support.

2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Where are the headlines like they did with Britney?
They are not going to put him in a guardianship?

SO many of these young stars after Britney acting out way more than Britney ever did and they get to live their lives with all their rights while Britney is still stuck in one 15 years later. It blows my mind.

First off, he was always " a little too weird" and always seemed to embrace ***** even in his songs . I mean they're full of **** references in a glamorizing sort of way. There's always been something "cool" in doing ***** and being high most of the time in pop culture. 

Secondly , the idea of being on ***** and performing is another "thrill" that most artists have , and believe it or not most of artists get through their tough schedule and performing through under some sort of influence. 

In this instance , i just don't know whether to judge , mock , or just say he's crazy and doing it for attention. It's a very dark rabbit hole when it comes to substance use and an obvious abuse. And the fact that people are cheering this behaviour just adds more fuel to the fire. At last it does seem like the guy is going through something. Let's see how the media scrutiny clunches on him i doubt it'll be as intense as Britney's situation. 

I went to a Post Malone concert last October and he was very drunk and emotional especially towards the end.  He has definitely reached that dangerous level of fame. Maybe he's not handling it well or something might have happened.  Either way, I absolutely LOVE Post Malone and would be devastated if something happened to him.  :crying1:

I like Post Malone and I like his music and he can do whatever he wants, if he wants to get high or get drunk well for him(is his decision and his life).
What bothers me is the hypocrisy of society, the press and the people of the industry if we compare this, like other cases with what happened to Britney.

Archived