Is Dua Lipa a main pop girl? Watch her new "Let's Get Physical" work out video

Kuzco

Is Dua Lipa a main pop girl?  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Henry Torres said:

Not you coming out as a bottom in Dua Lipa thread on Exhale 

spacer.png

Exposing my vers bottom era seems appropriate in this thread

spacer.png

I’ve had to dodge top allegations my whole gay adulthood :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Embracing myself as the true vers (bottom) I’m destined to be

spacer.png

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

What I imagined you doing when I heard you cough :orangu_orangutan_ape::

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886dald7wfz7zpwwag2fj

Just get all the vinyls bby :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

https://vocaroo.com/1meC5DZCSEKJ

LMAO

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Also @Rik I finally opened my Ultimate Aaliyah vinyl I forgot I ordered when it was first released :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

omg okay they have delayed my entire package of repressings because one a million was not able to be produced for so long. I ordered Jojos albums, I Care 4 U, self titled too (I feel so stupid for opening my original sealed copy- genuinely wtf ) plz show me what the ultimate aaliyah vinyl looks like!! I would’ve got it but I mainly just would’ve wanted Messed Up but I got that on some really cool compilation vinyl I found on discogs last year!! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Exposing my vers bottom era seems appropriate in this thread

spacer.png

I’ve had to dodge top allegations my whole gay adulthood :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Embracing myself as the true vers (bottom) I’m destined to be

spacer.png

I had s** yesterday omg

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s $200-$500 now :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: thankfully I snatched one when they were $50? And my sister gifted me another one for my birthday. It is the original vinyl but yellow, has a book full of pictures from the FN set, tattoos, a handwritten letter from Dua signed, a Polaroid and I forget what else 

Oh my god. Are the tattoos nice?! You should use it as a stencil for a real one if you haven’t already. I really really love her aesthetic 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Rik said:

https://vocaroo.com/1meC5DZCSEKJ

LMAO

omg okay they have delayed my entire package of repressings because one a million was not able to be produced for so long. I ordered Jojos albums, I Care 4 U, self titled too (I feel so stupid for opening my original sealed copy- genuinely wtf ) plz show me what the ultimate aaliyah vinyl looks like!! I would’ve got it but I mainly just would’ve wanted Messed Up but I got that on some really cool compilation vinyl I found on discogs last year!! 

I’m not at home at the moment, but will do when I get a chance. I also got JoJo’s self-titled :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: honestly was shook when they shipped because preorders were like a year in advance 

• Love 1
Just now, Rik said:

Oh my god. Are the tattoos nice?! You should use it as a stencil for a real one if you haven’t already. I really really love her aesthetic 

I don’t have tattoos yet, but was considering it. She has a Future Nostalgia tattoo and it would be cool to have one too. We shall see. I think they’re nice because it has two with different fonts 

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m not at home at the moment, but will do when I get a chance. I also got JoJo’s self-titled :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: honestly was shook when they shipped because preorders were like a year in advance 

Right?? Like literally last August. I know they said they’d come in April but this is so delayed at this point. I am so excited to see fr

as for the tattoos you really should. I’m looking at the artwork Rn and I noticed her star rings on the gloves. I really want those rings but I’m scared I’ll just look like I’m wearing abbey dawn by avril :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block